@Twitch

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fidelity

03-17-2010

Dear Twitch,

It doesn't matter how many wards I buy, you always manage to kill me. Now, I get it, you're played by 12 year olds with the attention span of a gnat, but honestly? Get nerfed, hard. You're too imbalanced and you carry WAY TOO MUCH.

--

This character is imbalanced. If you disagree, tell me how so, so I can laugh at you. LoL is a team game and well, quite frankly, you don't need a team when you have a twitch. Pop up, steal some kills, have 2.5 AT/s, life steal all the way up, get fed more. Rinse and repeat. A level 1 could play this character and be pro.

Now, while I do know how to vs twitch, I still can't match him. His attack speed for his out-of-stealth really needs to be nerfed, as well as Spray and Pray (Diggin' the name. already lets me know how skill-less this character is.)

Reduce the range on Spray and Pray, decrease the speed of his attacks with his Ult, and with his out of stealth whatever. Everytime I see a twitch, I cry a little.

So, Riotblizzard, please, don't ignore him and nerf/buff characters that're fine, fix the characters that have massive advantages over other classes. (Ryze, Twitch - Don't say armor or magic pen, they don't do sh**)

nprevallet

03-17-2010

I and I'm sure the rest of you wouldn't shed a tear if this stupid character was deleted, in-fact, I'd leap for joy.

Fidelity

03-17-2010

I would jump off the Hoover Dam or something if he got nerfed. maybe not deleted, but I wouldn't mind that too.

frankhuan6

03-17-2010

agreed. Twitch is unbalanced. I've seen him carrying almost every game he's in. The only real way to stop him is with stuns, but that's not much of an option if the twitch player is even decently competent and knows to jump in mid fight.

One sure sign that a hero is unbalanced is if you see him being used in almost every single game. Players know best about which heroes are the strongest and have the biggest odds of winning the game, and considering twitch is in 4/5 games i play, I'd say he's pretty unbalanced.

Fidelity

03-17-2010

He's free this week, which is why you're going to see him a lot. +1 rating for you.

Riot, please read what the players are saying. For the love of god, don't become Blizzard.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

I think they reduced Spray and Pray range once. If they're going to nerf it again, I think the range should be extended back, but Ez's dmg reduction/target should be introduced.

I play Rammus, and I love watching him pwn his own behind on my spiked shields (Thorn armor + DBC means for each shot he fired at me, he's eating well over 150 dmg back).
When he pops up, I'd Powerball round his back, then taunt him so he hit me instead of my team.
As Alistair, I have also punched him away from my team. By the time he walks back in range, half his ult is wasted.
What you need the wreak the guy is either a very vigilant aura champ, or a proper tank.

Also, he's too predictable. Sure, he can be devastating when he pops out. But I find that 9 times out of 10, I can predict the exact moment and place that he's going to pop out from. But I'm still practicing manuevering the fight away from that area, or forcing him into a bad place to be when he pops out.

Shiny Machop

03-17-2010

twitch is only slightly OP xD i play twitch alot and i kno for a fact that the ability to

wait behind turet the their whole team to push it then slow and kill all their squishies = OP buut rember Twitch SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS early game he NEEDS items jst dont let him farm creeps or get fed its not that hard shut him down early game then hes **** watch him early game when he gets his ult play defensive its all about not feeding the twitch

DayDemonz

03-17-2010

If you really want to kill twitch, Go Jax, Ryze, or Annie. They can all kill twitch in seconds.
Go Jax or Ryze though.(They're overpowered.)

IamGrimm

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanka View Post
If you really want to kill twitch, Go Jax, Ryze, or Annie. They can all kill twitch in seconds.
Go Jax or Ryze though.(They're overpowered.)
Which is exactly why you SHOULDNT play them and exploit the fail.
Kids...

vivoche

03-17-2010

The only games I have had Twitch become a true problem is when he is paired up with Kayle. Other than that, he completely withers to any sort of team coordination. The character is very, very easy to use and is very much a pub stomper. Are your games all pubs, or some premades thrown in there as well? Which heroes are you maining? What summoner abilities are you taking?

12345 ... 7