Noob question about UNIQUE items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aurax

03-17-2010

Hey guys can you help me?

Can UNIQUE stats from items stack when they come from different items?

I mean: 2 infinity edges dont stack the extra critical damage, 2 maladys dont stack the "poison" effect, but...

What happens with Nashoors Tooth, Hauting Guise, Frozen heart... Do they stack the UNIQUE CD redux (till the max 40% of course) or they do not stack?

Thanks! Cheers!

C0ld

Master Recruiter

03-17-2010

Yes, they stack like that.

It just mean the same weapon doesn't stack that stat

EnderA

03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0ld View Post
Yes, they stack like that.

It just mean the same weapon doesn't stack that stat
Precisely, with a few exceptions:

-The on-cast trigger of Sheen/Lichbane/Trinity Force don't stack. (Although some testing has showed that in very very rare circumstances they may.)
-The mana capacity increase doesn't stack between Tear of the Goddess and Archangel's Staff.
-The mana aura doesn't stack between Mana Manipulator and it's two upgrades, however:
-Auras do partially stack between champions: You get the aura from yourself and one aura (from that same item) from an ally, so two champions in the same lane with mana manipulators early game is quite potent, but their allies will only gain the benefit from one of them.
-Obviously, multiple boots' "Enhanced Movements" don't stack, it will just take the fastest.
-Slows from items don't stack, except they all remain for their given duration. Only the most effective slow from items will take place at any given time. Slows from abilities/lizard buff stack (although the FAQ incorrectly states otherwise.) See http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...@zileas&page=4
and
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...632#post793632

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

Just a little something my friend found out

Having two Guinsoos will not let you have 16 stacks, but it will apply two stacks per hit instead of one.

Fbsunny

03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchyStretch View Post
Just a little something my friend found out

Having two Guinsoos will not let you have 16 stacks, but it will apply two stacks per hit instead of one.
This is the same as Black Cleaver.

However things like Warmogs and Bloodthister are different, they fill up at the same time if you have two, and the effects stack. This means if you have two empty bloodthirsters it will take 40 minion kills to fill both of them, and killing those 40 minions will have given you +80 damage.