Can we get some clean up on aisle "Outdated Guides"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kabaaaaaaam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

The reworked Characters arent the only ones that need some cleanup. I still see Beta guides that are useless now. Anyway someone could streamline this. Maybe to keep up with the version. Or require a version number to be in the guides. Please and Thanks you.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

Use guides at your own discretion, they are written quite frequently, and you can follow release notes to make your own judgement calls. As someone that has written a few guides myself, its quite a pain in the butt to go back and provide updates to the guide just to keep it up-to-date, when people may or may not even use it. Personally, if my guide is bumped, or someone in game asks me about it or to update it I would. I think that same level of interaction with the guide writter should be made for any guide to be updated, as this is not content released by Riot.

Crazyloopedtrack

03-17-2010

yeah their kind of useless. The game is too dynamic. You just gotta adapt!

Gumb E

03-17-2010

/signed

Mison

03-17-2010

The funny thing is, the only page they "clean up" the threads in is the server status page. You can bet its so new players cant so easily see the myriad of problems Riot has with stability.
What I dont find so funny is that I have spent 150$ on this game and cannot currently play it (current crash and cant reconnect issue). I mean between my group of friends and I, we have spent over 1000$, im pretty sure thats a good start towards some new hardware/software/code that actually works.
amirite?