Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guide: Ezreal The Prodigal Explorer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoonanZero

03-20-2010

I just wanna say thanks for the awesome guide. Ive gone 3:1 k/d ratio every game so im very pleased. Great guide!

Peled

04-07-2010

Great guide bud, its pretty much exactly what I do. If you werent going to make one for this setup, I would of. Works really good. GJ +1

Joyful Sadist

05-30-2010

Awesome guide dude! I always play Ezreal and I follow your guide.. I own because of you. xD

MikeTheJuggler

12-09-2010

I've been playing LoL for only a week, and been getting whooped with Ezreal, and I got to say, after reading the guide, that i now know how to actually play the character. Great Guide.

WaBang511

12-09-2010

@Mike - you know this guide is 6+ months old and ezreal has been nerfed into the ground right? He doesn't even have a heal anymore.