New Free Champions (Week 17)

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurzicide

03-17-2010

LOL wow Ezreal, Warwick, Shacco, AND Ryze all in one week. That will be one hell of a week for anyone playing a lesser character.

Drgron

03-17-2010

you know a great way to celebrate making Cho'gath free again, a new skin for cho'gath, also great for lifting people's moods after making TWITCH TEEMO AND BLITZCRAK FREE!!!!!!!

WeAreLegion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by palpalych View Post
Who got nearly all the champions right =D (i posted that in the new champs for week 16 post)
That's amazing! How did you do that?

BaconMouthJoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-17-2010

they are making hiemer free again...
que dodge penalty be ****ed...

GreatICE

03-17-2010

I purhcased Ezreal on Ip points
not Riot points
i liked him is a good champ. ^^

Telih

03-17-2010

why do u think twitch is the most anti requested? DUH cause hes op and everyone hates him, the only people who dont think hes op is the people playing him, i hope u fix him soon since u obviously realize all hate him

shadowslice

03-17-2010

omg i want anivia free asap
last week was so boring.
im either buyn ezrael or anivia now

PatrickStar

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telih View Post
why do u think twitch is the most anti requested? DUH cause hes op and everyone hates him, the only people who dont think hes op is the people playing him, i hope u fix him soon since u obviously realize all hate him
Twitch ain't OP. It's the person that plays it that makes it OP. I cannot stress this enough. I wouldn't be surprised at a Twitch using Spray n Pray at minions this week.

Ras

03-17-2010

Teemo free again!?!?!?!?! Holy jesus! Time to see more people fail with m best champ. >.>

Sinslicer

03-17-2010

how do you unlock the free champions
i go to the store and it has no free option to buy

1234567 ... 12