Katarina or Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argothman

02-15-2011

I love Nidalee and Irelia, which one plays the most like them?

Thanks!

DoomManufact

02-15-2011

Jax is kind of like Irelia in that you jump on someone and possibly stun them while dealing damage and staying alive.
Nidalee and Kat are about as different as it gets, though

Brad17

02-15-2011

Jax has really good AP and AD. this makes him really hard to counter especially if u go a hybrid build like i do. if im not mistaken irelia does a little of both as well (not sure tho) but as DoomManufact said Jax has a pretty devastating jump (especially when using empower) but it takes alittle time to set up his stun since he has to dodge first, but if u get it up then he can totally devastate an enemy champ. my opinion is try out Jax he is alot of fun and u shouldn't have that hard of a time using him.

Aegiswing

02-15-2011

I like Jax alot, but shunpoing as Kat is fun. I would go for Jax, as Kat is easily shut-down, and playing her can be very frustrating. (BTW I hate her ult, it just seems wierd to give someone with so much mobility an ability that locks you into one place and places a huge target on your head.)

SabbathViper

02-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegiswing View Post
I like Jax alot, but shunpoing as Kat is fun. I would go for Jax, as Kat is easily shut-down, and playing her can be very frustrating. (BTW I hate her ult, it just seems wierd to give someone with so much mobility an ability that locks you into one place and places a huge target on your head.)
That is why you use it from the right position at the right time. Don't worry, I too tend to blow it a little too early when my team still has it in their head that they should hit the enemy once and the run away again. I think they'e committing and I go in, only to watch my stupid team run away with full hp/mana bars and stand there.

Consider how ****ed damaging her ult is and it balances out a bit with the root and obviousness of it.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegiswing View Post
(BTW I hate her ult, it just seems wierd to give someone with so much mobility an ability that locks you into one place and places a huge target on your head.)
You will love Morgana.

Eireann

02-17-2011

dont go for jax unless you plan on playing mainly 3v3's as a warning, he doesn't do to well on summoners rift, whereas katarina does better in team fights but isn't all that great on the twisted treeline map. Just giving you a heads up, they're both easy champions to be decent at but EXTREMELY hard to be good or better at.
kat's gameplay isn't anything like nidalee or irelia, jax would be your best bet.

piiees

09-14-2012

jax isn't too good in summoners rift? I disagree with that completely

Cerberus136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eireann View Post
dont go for jax unless you plan on playing mainly 3v3's as a warning, he doesn't do to well on summoners rift,
wat

Resent

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eireann View Post
dont go for jax unless you plan on playing mainly 3v3's as a warning, he doesn't do to well on summoners rift, whereas katarina does better in team fights but isn't all that great on the twisted treeline map.
you must be new here