Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nightmoth

08-29-2009

Well, LoL has been a good game, but i guess the animations can use some more work. The spells, on top of other things, can be made more flashy. Something bigger, clearer, and more awe-inspiring. After trying the game, i realised that many instances it is very difficult to tell what spells have been casted, especially in the middle of the battle, save for a few obvious ones.

A possible solution would be to tap into the pool of dota animation designers or open up the testers/players to more graphic designers in the future? I don't know.. This is not a field i'll claim to be an expert in.

Khisk

08-29-2009

Quote:
nightmoth:
Well, LoL has been a good game, but i guess the animations can use some more work. The spells, on top of other things, can be made more flashy. Something bigger, clearer, and more awe-inspiring. After trying the game, i realised that many instances it is very difficult to tell what spells have been casted, especially in the middle of the battle, save for a few obvious ones.

A possible solution would be to tap into the pool of dota animation designers or open up the testers/players to more graphic designers in the future? I don't know.. This is not a field i'll claim to be an expert in.

IMO all the spell casts are pretty obvious ....

PennyM

09-01-2009

I personally like lol animation what i dont like is health bars they look like if they were made in paint or something like that