Animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nightmoth

08-29-2009

Well, LoL has been a good game, but i guess the animations can use some more work. The spells, on top of other things, can be made more flashy. Something bigger, clearer, and more awe-inspiring. After trying the game, i realised that many instances it is very difficult to tell what spells have been casted, especially in the middle of the battle, save for a few obvious ones.

A possible solution would be to tap into the pool of dota animation designers or open up the testers/players to more graphic designers in the future? I don't know.. This is not a field i'll claim to be an expert in.

Khisk

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmoth View Post
Well, LoL has been a good game, but i guess the animations can use some more work. The spells, on top of other things, can be made more flashy. Something bigger, clearer, and more awe-inspiring. After trying the game, i realised that many instances it is very difficult to tell what spells have been casted, especially in the middle of the battle, save for a few obvious ones.

A possible solution would be to tap into the pool of dota animation designers or open up the testers/players to more graphic designers in the future? I don't know.. This is not a field i'll claim to be an expert in.

IMO all the spell casts are pretty obvious ....

PennyM

09-01-2009

I personally like lol animation what i dont like is health bars they look like if they were made in paint or something like that