AD chogath?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miandrital

03-17-2010

I was messing around on leaguecraft and I was looking at this setup for cho:

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Cho%2...a3188f8ec7716b

Has anyone tried something similar with any success? Cho can pick up quite a bit of HP from feast, so he doesn't really need + hp items, and the lack of MR can be handled by silencing the casters at the beginning of the fight. Leaguecraft's battle theory thing says it can hit 2.3k damage in 5 seconds, and combine that with Rupture, Scream and Feast that could kill pretty much anyone it seems

any thoughts?

Lagoon7

03-17-2010

Mmm, i would thinks AP would be better, not only would it make feast much more godly then it already is, but rupture has a nice 1.0 AP scaling ratio and scream has a 0.6 AP ratio... Also Vorpal spines, your R button passive thingy, that has 0.2 AP scaling too.

Also AP cho has great items that add HP as well as AP like Rod of Ages and Rylai's.

In the end though, my favorite cho build is tank. I build him like a tank till i got a respectably amazing about of survivability, then i usually use the last 1-2 slots for huge AP items (if the game is still going on by then).

Miandrital

03-17-2010

Yeah, I play the MFing chogath primarily and it is so awesome to be able to tank two turrets and a mord while your teammates wreck shop, I was just trying to see if other stuff could work with Cho

Lagoon7

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miandrital View Post
Yeah, I play the MFing chogath primarily and it is so awesome to be able to tank two turrets and a mord while your teammates wreck shop, I was just trying to see if other stuff could work with Cho
Yeah, condon's all huge meaty creation is pretty popular. Its pretty good at outlining the best way to play cho, albeit in a very colorfull way.

Also to be honest though, 2.4k dmg in 5 seconds of AA is terrible. AD cho' is a nono, nothing he has scales off of it.

Carries can do it better.

If you want a big damage cho, try out AP. If you want to be a huge meat machine with 4-5k hp and enough armor to make rammus jealous, go read condon's guide.

wildfire393

03-17-2010

Attackdamage seems like it could be okay on Cho (mostly based off of the power of Atma's plus his huge lifebar). Not so sure about some of the other item choices, though. Seems like you'd want something like:

Atma's Impaler
Berserker's Greaves
Last Whisper
Infinity Edge
Frozen Mallet
Phantom Dancer/Stark's Fervor

Since Atma's gives Crit already, it helps to stack crit damage (IE). Last Whisper is an auto-include on any melee DPS. Phantom Dancer helps with the Crit Chance, as well as providing a number of handy stats, but Starks works as an alternative to give lifesteal and a team bonus. Frozen Mallet helps him chase and provides more HP for Atma's to work off of.

Azing

03-17-2010

Non-tank cho = a fail cho.

Funny enough looking at your build and all, my tank Cho actually does more damage per hit then your DPS cho, and If I really wanted I could even throw in an attack speed item and hit faster without putting a big penalty on my build If I wanted to be different and more damage.