Best Tribunal Quotes Collection.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matryana

10-20-2011

Jut came across this gem

"On the night of October the 17, thine eyes witnessed the foul and disheartening crimes of ******baggery and *****iness executed on the field of battle. And for the betterment of our fair League, I do so hereby request that this SCOUNDREL be reprimanded to the highest extent. Good day!"

Assisting enemy team

GammaEspeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

"Because he wasnt careful, he got ganked at blue, decided to afk. When we started doing good, he said "we cant have that" and began to feed,"

Quote:
(Master Yi) [All] [00:14:24]: ****ING HACKERS
(Master Yi) [All] [00:14:33]: reported ur hacks
(Master Yi) [All] [00:14:35]: i can see ur packets
(Master Yi) [All] [00:14:38]: they have been altered
(Master Yi) [All] [00:14:43]: screen shots emailed and fraps'd

ChexGuy331

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

"On the night of October the 17, thine eyes witnessed the foul and disheartening crimes of ******baggery and *****iness executed on the field of battle. And for the betterment of our fair League, I do so hereby request that this SCOUNDREL be reprimanded to the highest extent. Good day!"

Bikari

10-21-2011

(Vladimir) [All] [00:36:50]: im feeding everyone on your team and giving you free buffs and you're still not winning? wtf? lol

11 games of abuse, feeding and rage. Not that I needed the confession, but thank you all the same Vlad.

Arkalyn

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittehtehteh View Post
I'm paraphrasing here, but I read this in a screenshot a while back.

"This noob was talking **** all game long LOL he sucks at the game he went 0/99/0 and I bet my **** is bigger than his (I measured and it's 7 inches(KAZAAM))"
That is hilarious!!

bylobog44

10-21-2011

Guy is speaking (writing) in French and they call him a stupid Mexican.

Lektic

Recruiter

10-21-2011

"then go play xbox live where your sucking **** doesnt make your team mates lose."

DrBrainage

10-21-2011

"Troll time!"

(He then proceeded to jungle as Veigar, abandon top lane, and three-man bot)

DrBrainage

10-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminos Galen View Post
Accused: Congratulations! By accepting the terms of this match, you have won free ip. I will be playing the role of "CV" master. I will be sitting in spawn using CV on the map. To help my team the entire game. Effectively making it 4v5 thus wasting 20 minutes of everyone's life. Begin.

(later)
Accused: They said LoL doesn't have a spectator mode. I beg to differ.

(later)
Accused: 1 more minute. Our time has come to an end. Been fun. Don't forget to drop off the reports in the aftergame lobby.
The guy is a troll and deserves punishment but.......credit where it's due, that was hilarious.

Soedan

10-21-2011

A quote I saw goes like this from the reported player: "funny thing is i get reported all time ... never get banned"

I have to agree it's extremely satisfying and fun to hit the punish button so I will. then I'll roflmao!