Best Tribunal Quotes Collection.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raynac

01-16-2013

Swain [00:32:13] you will never have a stripe like mine
Swain [00:32:16]of honorable
Swain [00:32:20]because you are soo noo
Swain[00:32:22]noob
Swain [00:32:32]only i got kills
Swain [00:32:36]noobs

Me: Oh what a lovely red ribbon you have their >:3 it would be a shame if you did something that would get rid of it > (this is a very mild example of his abuse of other players)

FairyCharmed

01-16-2013

Quote:
Darius [All] [00:30:19] no ****a
Kha'Zix [All] [00:30:19] will see
Kha'Zix [All] [00:30:22] reported
Kha'Zix [All] [00:30:25] again
Darius [All] [00:30:26] so quit yo *****in
Kha'Zix [All] [00:30:33] i am black
Nunu [All] [00:30:35] you can't report twice nub
Kha'Zix [All] [00:30:38] thanks for
Kha'Zix [All] [00:30:42] calling me a ****er
Kha'Zix [All] [00:30:45] reportted
Kha'Zix [All] [00:30:53] dont ever use ****a
Nunu [All] [00:30:54] they check logs, nobody called you that
Kha'Zix [All] [00:30:55] again
Note that Darius and Nunu are on the enemy team, and Kha's the accused one. Oh, and the **** = N-word + substitutes that got filtered.

DalaxV

01-17-2013

Ezreal [00:16:12] gl noobs im part or the tribual

bruthsaw

01-17-2013

Quote:
Orianna [00:20:03] you idiots paid money to get your elo this high
Sivir [All] [00:20:06] gg
Orianna [00:20:07] waste of money
Annie [All] [00:20:07] GG
Jax [00:20:08] this
Orianna [00:20:09] wate of my time
Jax [00:20:09] is low elo
Irelia [All] [00:20:09] gg
Jax [00:20:10] wtf?
Zyra [All] [00:20:10] gg
Jax [00:20:11] u talkign about
Jax [00:20:12] idiot
Orianna [00:20:13] yea and they
Orianna [00:20:15] deserve 40 elo
The funny thing is Orianna had more deaths than everyone else with 0 kills and 1 assist.

Quote:
Negative Attitude
Reported by: Ally
"BRINGS DISHONOR TO FAMIRY"

Iustis

01-17-2013

Quote:
Cho'Gath [All] [00:18:36] SINGED YOU STUPID PIECE OF **** IF YOU DONT PLAY RIGHT ****ING NOW IM GETTING YOUR IP IM GOING TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND BE
Lee Sin [All] [00:18:53] do you even lift?
Singed [All] [00:19:11] CHO DO YOU NEED TO USE /ALL WHNE YOU SPEAK WHIT ME
Cho'Gath [All] [00:19:17] you think your good lee sin 1v1 me after this game
Cho'Gath [00:19:28] learn to spell ****er
Singed [All] [00:19:33] cho sure come i live in sweden
Lee Sin [All] [00:19:33] i'd embarrass you my friend
Cho'Gath [All] [00:19:49] not your friend fagot
Typical day in tribunal.

Quote:
Cho'Gath [All] [00:20:30] kid your a **** talking fagot talk **** over the inter net bro i bench ---

artilugiasII

01-18-2013

The tribunal is fun...
i got an account banned for 7 days for harassment, ok.
But that game i just ended 22/6/and like 20+ assists.. All the team was good with me, And the enemy team too.. but the teemo in my team, GOD he was bad! . He didnt knowhow to build and i was telling him how, so he sold all items and switched from ad teemo to ap teemo and i dont know why he was nice with that ap build. but at the end of the match he just reported me. And the trubunal banned me
should i have to laugh? and the teemo was feeding ! . oh my god you should erase that contribution from the public to cases, and make a Justice team or something. You just read the chat, and if someone say more than 2 lines Pop guilty, Really?.. So a very good ahri. killing everyone and trying to teach an unskilled player to build (he probably used that build for the rest of his life) get reported and you just ban the player.

This people really have problems in home, i dont know. really??
I just report people when they are really bad or when they just feed and someone helps him but he's still feeding.
it's a normal game and the people RAGE when you pick and lock in. dont be mad it's a game, learn to have fun . Have a nice talk, you cant make a joke because they report you JAJAJAJA it's not life.

And you should delete the verbal abuse report, you have a chat filter, /ignore,/mute command ... kids always report you when you say "omg this mid is bad, why you didnt ask for help?" Boom Report: Verbal abuse. And the tribunal? -Guilty REALLY?.
The chat is the only way you can learn how to play if someone calls you noob,bad,feeder. maybe you should learn , And when the player deserve it i help him with the build / way to play .
i learned how to play udyr by the chat, udyr is the most complete champ, honestly if that player didnt call me noob and help me. i shouldnt be able to play udyr like i do now.

Galaxy Bracelets

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenoSpyridon View Post
A player picked Jarvan, at the very start of the game flashed over the wall of the enemies base, ghosted thru their base, dropped a flag on the enemy nexus, yelled "FOR DEMACIA!!!" as he died in a blaze of glory on their Nexus.

Then I went to his next game, he did it again.

And again the next.

And again the next.

..... Apparently his team won every time.

Funniest troll I've seen. Even the reactions in chat to "FOR DEMACIA!!" were hilarious. Almost want to pardon him. Almost =p
How do you know he did all that from the tribunal? I smell a fib.

Verliswolf

01-20-2013

Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:34] NASUS TEEMO
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:36] OLAF
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:37] KHA
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:40] TROLLS
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:41] -.-
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:43] i SAID MID
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:46] AND TEEMO PICK MID
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:50] NASUS NO PICK SUPPORT
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:52] SADASDSADSAADSDASDSA
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:54] SADASDASDASDASDSDSDASDAS
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:56] ASDDASDASDDSDSDASDSA
Cho'Gath [All] [00:09:58] SADSADDASDASSSSSSSSSSSSSSADAS
Cho'Gath [All] [00:10:00] SADDDDDDDDDDDDDASDASDASSAD
Cho'Gath [All] [00:10:02] ASDASDASDASDASDASDASDSA
Cho'Gath [All] [00:10:03] SADDSADSDASDASDASDAS
Cho'Gath [All] [00:10:06] ADSDSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA
Cho'Gath [All] [00:10:10] DASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Cho'Gath [All] [00:10:14] DASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Cho'Gath [All] [00:10:48] EASY WIN MID

These always crack me up

Post Pack

01-22-2013

reform card pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by artilugiasII View Post
The tribunal is fun...
i got an account banned for 7 days for harassment, ok.
But that game i just ended 22/6/and like 20+ assists.. All the team was good with me, And the enemy team too.. but the teemo in my team, GOD he was bad! . He didnt knowhow to build and i was telling him how, so he sold all items and switched from ad teemo to ap teemo and i dont know why he was nice with that ap build. but at the end of the match he just reported me. And the trubunal banned me
should i have to laugh? and the teemo was feeding ! . oh my god you should erase that contribution from the public to cases, and make a Justice team or something. You just read the chat, and if someone say more than 2 lines Pop guilty, Really?.. So a very good ahri. killing everyone and trying to teach an unskilled player to build (he probably used that build for the rest of his life) get reported and you just ban the player.

This people really have problems in home, i dont know. really??
I just report people when they are really bad or when they just feed and someone helps him but he's still feeding.
it's a normal game and the people RAGE when you pick and lock in. dont be mad it's a game, learn to have fun . Have a nice talk, you cant make a joke because they report you JAJAJAJA it's not life.

And you should delete the verbal abuse report, you have a chat filter, /ignore,/mute command ... kids always report you when you say "omg this mid is bad, why you didnt ask for help?" Boom Report: Verbal abuse. And the tribunal? -Guilty REALLY?.
The chat is the only way you can learn how to play if someone calls you noob,bad,feeder. maybe you should learn , And when the player deserve it i help him with the build / way to play .
i learned how to play udyr by the chat, udyr is the most complete champ, honestly if that player didnt call me noob and help me. i shouldnt be able to play udyr like i do now.

Psychosomatic

01-25-2013

Game 3:
Miss Fortune [00:05:40] yi take mid
Miss Fortune [00:05:41] i g2g
Miss Fortune [00:05:43] for 4 minuts
Miss Fortune [00:05:45] to bathroom

Game 4:
Tryndamere [00:28:32] if we lose report nunu
Xin Zhao [00:28:34] they have blood in the eye
Tryndamere [00:28:45] we need nunu
Tryndamere [00:29:04] why