Best Tribunal Quotes Collection.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Łesbîañ Løvërs

09-23-2012

There are many times when you need only to stay calm and let those rage around you, you only need to play the game for the game.... it's just for fun and people need to remember that. Some people take it too seriously and can get their feelings hurt by those who carelessly throw insults at each other, just be the better man and walk away from a confrontation.

quantumshroom

09-23-2012

Teemo [All][00:19:20] :LMAO
Teemo [All][00:19:44] :i don't even have my ult yet LOOOL
Teemo [All][00:19:53] :i love trolling
Teemo [All][00:20:01] :shoulda went tank teemo with revive
Teemo [All][00:20:10] :by nub

Mcguirk000

09-23-2012

"Failing to report and assist the community. he specificly said he only reports afk."

Must wait 15 more sec to click Pardon. :P

Chunners

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
Darius [All][00:15:21] :i'm reporting Garen for threatening to kill my mom and sodomize the corpse
Darius [All][00:15:30] :FBI going to come to your house for possession of child pr0n
Garen [All][00:15:46] :I'm Chris Hansen
Darius [All][00:15:52] :reporting Garen for threatening to kill my dad and eat the corpse with garlic n onions
Garen [All][00:16:11] :his beating heart gave me is strength
Darius [All][00:16:16] :reporting EchoSierra for threatening to kill my sister and have secks with the corpse
Garen [All][00:16:17] :his*
Darius [All][00:16:38] :reporting EchoSierra for threatening to kill my grandmother and eat the pusay of the corpse
Darius [All][00:17:15] :reporting EchoSierra for threatening to kill my sister and eat the corpse
Chris Hansen ftw!

Balfourthejedi

09-24-2012

Maokai /all Im a ****ing ninja tree

Archobo

09-24-2012

The giggles i found in cases today:

-A report from someone, who reported his ally for having double rabadons on AP Teemo.

-A report for Offensive Language with as reason "offensive language is offensive language".

-A report from an enemy for Offensive Language. The only things in chat the reported player said were in team chat, and they were all positive comments.

-A case with the report comment: "my big toe looks like a *****".

Zarlakk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2012

Teemo: how much ***** have you got stuck up your bum?

Resolute Riven

09-24-2012

Quote from the reporter:
"he refused to help us in teamfights and complemented the enemies, wtf is wrong with him, in --- if i did something like that my great uncles sister sisters neice would destory my kneecaps with great audacity for commtiing such sins Genesis 13:1 know thy dick head, think about it, nerf darius.....im not kidding, u are all ****ing stupid **** suckers wtf were u smoking **** **** **** **** ****ity **** **** NERF HIM
RIGHT NOW **** U ****ER****ERY****STY****ESY****YHBGFBDVSDV ****ERpls"

I Love Noobs. xD

43w6tHS4et43h6GY

09-24-2012

"YOU ARE A ****IN RETARDED SUCKY *****H AND THE WORST PLAYER. AND YOUR A ****IN GOD DAMN RETARDT YOU ****TY ***** AND ASS WHOLE IWANT TO ****IN KILL U" - a reporter
lol so mad
i punished the guy though

jama655

09-24-2012

A game i saw for intentional feeding someone had taken the blue from a jax
Jax: top mia
Jax:u steal blue from team?
Jax:OK im feeding now

LOL