Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Tribunal Quotes Collection.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RageBabe

03-06-2012

So this premade team told Kennen to go solo top, he really didn't like the idea and when he was asked to switch this is what he said:
(Caitlyn) [00:11:10]: and wont switch a lane when a teammate is having trouble
(Kennen) [00:11:21]: just to teach u
(Kennen) [00:11:33]: kennen is never solo top

Ocarino

03-06-2012

5/0/4 intentionally feeding fiora.Felt like pardoning but IP is more important.
reporter: im afk she took my red and trolled(fiora was jungling)

Ocarino

03-06-2012

lol ppl downvoting me for speakingn the truth cant get IP by acting correctly sometimes

SweetHate

03-06-2012

Guy in report description:
"Called me a noob, which I am, but still..."

Another one:
**** YOU RIOT FOR LETTING THIS ABOMINATION OF A HUMAN BEING PLAY THIS GAME

SweetHate

03-06-2012

Quote:
Ocarino:
lol ppl downvoting me for speakingn the truth cant get IP by acting correctly sometimes

Your a ****** and one of the many people that shouldnt be allowed access to the tribunal.

Thanks for contributing to the next "legitimate" unfair ban thread (or one in the future)

Ocarino

03-06-2012

Quote:
United:
Your a ****** and one of the many people that shouldnt be allowed access to the tribunal.

Thanks for contributing to the next "legitimate" unfair ban thread (or one in the future)

you know i have my point... if rewards were for those who pardoned people who didnt do enpought to get punished i would vote correctly.I even used to do that untill i made a test: i voted 6 cases, pardoned 2 that didnt seem banworthy to me.Know how much IP i won?20( 5 ip per case, 4 punishes voted) and since then its a lot more rewarding to just tipe in that code and click the red button.

imagine at real life: you are saving money for that new cellphone-that-does-anything-u-ask-it and someone tells you you can win byvoting if´people deserved arrestment or not.But here is the deal: people didnt even analyse evidence they were gave and vote to arrest that people.You find that guy didnt do the act on purpose, but you really want your cellphone.What will you do?

this is capitalism,no way around it unless you dont want to have what you want.
honor is for stupid people
and what u typed isn a funny quot and since its this forums about

the other day i met a case(back when i still pardoned) an ez was reported for an enemy because of spamming O_o(stupid spammer kept spamming spells and ruining my game experience)...this would b a funny one

Bill Dollear

03-06-2012

some get back from a team fight then say "5v1 nubs"

SweetHate

03-06-2012

Quote:
Ocarino:
you know i have my point... if rewards were for those who pardoned people who didnt do enpought to get punished i would vote correctly.I even used to do that untill i made a test: i voted 6 cases, pardoned 2 that didnt seem banworthy to me.Know how much IP i won?20( 5 ip per case, 4 punishes voted) and since then its a lot more rewarding to just tipe in that code and click the red button.

imagine at real life: you are saving money for that new cellphone-that-does-anything-u-ask-it and someone tells you you can win byvoting if´people deserved arrestment or not.But here is the deal: people didnt even analyse evidence they were gave and vote to arrest that people.You find that guy didnt do the act on purpose, but you really want your cellphone.What will you do?

the other day i met a case(back when i still pardoned) an ez was reported for an enemy because of spamming O_o(stupid spammer kept spamming spells and ruining my game experience)...this would b a funny one

So because you want that 5 extra IP, your going to vote to condemn instead of pardon?

You have some ****ed up morals...

Omicron Austin

03-06-2012

Quote:
Ocarino:

I always read and review every case I do, and I find that at least 95% of them are worthy of punish.

I suppose it's subjective about how forgiving you are, but there's always some form of verbal harassment or trolling happening in almost every case.

Ocarino

03-07-2012

Quote:
United:
So because you want that 5 extra IP, your going to vote to condemn instead of pardon?

You have some ****ed up morals...

what do i get for voting correctly?