Best Tribunal Quotes Collection.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

midnightstealthx

11-23-2011

well, I laughed at that last report. so the tribunal is a scam because not enough people do it? thats exactly what you said. I actually run into very few players I need to report, and I do my ten a day (in tribunal). The tribunal is not broken and never was. There are so many people joining this game everyday, LoL doubled in size in the last four months, and the community needs time to weed out the "trolls". Also, most cases don't take THAT long, just look at the guy who got banned twice in like 2 weeks (hes on this forum category complaining again).

midnightstealthx

11-23-2011

now to get this thread back on topic...

(Cassiopeia) [00:00:27]: poppy are you a chick or a dude or what
(Poppy) [00:00:38]: who knows right?
(Akali) [00:00:49]: fail
(Cassiopeia) [00:00:53]: i want to sleep with poppy
(Cassiopeia) [00:00:58]: so i can find out
(Cassiopeia) [00:01:07]: snake style

Bekkal

11-23-2011

Someone's detail report: ""when he joined the game, i was no longer hungry"
Intentionally feeding"

Draven13

11-23-2011

"I was jungling and this Mordekaiser with Clarity/Smite just follows me whereever I go trying only to steal creeps. He doesn't fight, just trolls."
Assisting enemy team

The thought of MOrd with Clairty

Awesomeo029

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-24-2011

reviewing right now:
"they don't monitor people below lvl 30"
"if they did i wouldn't smurf"

made me lol
easy punish.

ZynClaiR

11-24-2011

''Vulgar display of character, every perspective of this mans life must be in disgusting dismay, he is the most offensive mouthed player i have ever seen in all my time playing league, and he has no team effort at all, please for the love of all that is good, if you read any of these reports, read this one. I wish i could choose 12 of these select offenses but i cant.''

Okay thank you this really made my day :3

Draven13

11-25-2011

Hi Tribunal!
Intentionally feeding

Draven13

11-25-2011

Wow,
I just judged a chase where the User name"HeiV" has 10 AFK/leaver complaint games
So yeah he Left the game or AFK'd 10 different games. Fking BAN his ASS!

Draven13

11-25-2011

"User raged at character select and proceeded to just try to ruin the game for our teemo, read chat and see what he has to say...."
Assisting enemy team
Assisting enemy team
"Played anivia with rally, maxed wall first, and did nothing but follow me around and try to wall me off to kill me. This guy is the worst player I have ever been matched with and needs to be banned."
Negative Attitude
"played clarity/rally anivia, maxed her wall, and sat in top lane doing nothing and calling us bad. He was trying to spite someone who he thought he played with earlier, but it was the wrong person."
Intentionally feeding
"Talked trash pre-game, picked anivia to harass teammate by intentionally walling him off and feeding the enemy team kills, unresponsive, refused to communicate or play the game, self-professed troll"
Assisting enemy team

4 Allie complaints and 5 Enemy Complaints.. this guy is fk'd

Draven13

11-25-2011

I don't know about you but I'm getting stupidly sick of the people reporting players for "feeding" when the person who is reported is 10/1 or some ****. lol