Best Tribunal Quotes Collection.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JFed

11-21-2011

im not feeding
im suisiding on turrets
no kills to them
dumb ass

Is it just me, or is this just plain stupid?

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peribolos View Post
im not feeding
im suisiding on turrets
no kills to them
dumb ass

Is it just me, or is this just plain stupid?
Not really, rather the actual action of him doing that is xD. For the sake of arguing he's technically sound, though it'd make me facepalm pretty hard, twice or 3 times in fact, lol.

Woodlurker

11-21-2011

I was reviewing a case where a Leona built Rylai's and Sorcerer's Shoes, then raged at her team, supposedly for being bad.

The chatlog contained gems such as: "Only noob Leonas go tank.", "Tank builds are just ****", "Leona ain't doing damage 'till late game." and finally her claiming that she was tanking even though she just said that tank builds are for noobs - nice contradiction there! And don't even get me started on Leona's lategame damage...

Grukasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Yeah, it's not like we need any proof that LoL players aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer... but it's funny, and that's what matters in the end.

Some more from my logs:
1. "u go kill securing again and i go feed propouse"
2. "your both stupid for tankling**** to ur own players"
3. "she used words like idiot **** and so on! it is an offensive language!"
4. "I WANT MID NO I WANT BOT OMG NO I REPORT YOU"

I don't think the people who say this stuff even know what it means.

cycostinkoman

11-22-2011

Both of these were in the reasons for reporting on the same player.
"I am reporting (player name) for offensive language. I was shocked at the language, as far as the playerbase in this game goes. My feelings were hurt, like a bird flying into a window."

"Constant profane language, talking about male genitalia and my mother"

Draven13

11-22-2011

Thrashing Storm[All] [00:17:03]: im reportin you not ryze
nasus bo[All] [00:17:08]: ok noob
nasus bo[All] [00:17:38]: this my faje acount anyways
nasus bo[All] [00:17:50]: idc

Draven13

11-22-2011

Just read a report
Ashe went AFK..
Stats
Champion: Ashe
Champion Level: 5
Minions Killed: 17
Game Outcome: Win

Total Damage Dealt per Second: 3
Total Damage Received per Second: 1
Time Played: 42 minutes

We can all agree she went AFK, lol

Draven13

11-22-2011

AND HES A ****ING MEXICAN
Intentionally feeding

lol

Draven13

11-22-2011

brazilian, enough said
Offensive Language

lol

Sagovirus

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxedoJacob View Post
I got this one this morning and didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...b/Reported.png
Sadly he is right, maybe (no, really, MAYBE) if he is reported by 3+ people, 3/5 times a day he'll get a temp ban (like one week or two top) in 2/3 months, and be permabanned after 4/6+ months... all the while ruining the game for 350/450 people a week, for months (ie : roughly 1500/2000 people a months, hence 9/12k persons before being banned).

The Tribunal is a joke, a useless broken piece of **** sadly, hence why there is SO many trolls and griefers in games at all levels, and they don't go away, while doing so on a regular basis multiple times a day.

The sheer fact you can have reports that are from 2/3 months before in the Tribunal is problematic and proves nothing is done, and specially not quickly....

The Tribunal should only be a "filter"/stepping stone for reports, discarding the unwarranted ones, and escalating the relevant ones to Riot's employees banning them heavily and by hordes, while giving IP on case treated to reviewers (not the case where you have the same advice than the majority, wich is stupid), with a limit of ip won/day, but no limit on the number of reports you can review (hence the ones that have time/want to clear up the community could work more so the reports stops accumulating like now, because for now there is far more reports to treat, specially with reports needing to be reviewed multiple times (i guess at least 3, 5/10 or more is far probable), meaning than even if 20% of the community do the Tribunal everyday (and it's not the case at all, i doubt more than 5% do it, and not everyday, only most days), you manage to be able to roughly review all together, 1% of the community reported.

Now take a look at your games and tell me your report 1 out of 100 players you encounter (if you do, happy for you, me it's more like 1 out of 10, maybe 20), meaning everyday there is millions of reports not treated in the Tribunal, and they keep accumulating (and not being treated at all because the Tribunal is a scam....).