League of Legends and Its Community (VENT)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Addaption

1 Day Ago

I love playing League and I love the concept and strategy. But after the game I just played I'm ticked off with the toxicity of this community and the level of unskilled players there are in League.

I was going 7-3 with Jinx easily snowballing and had most CS in game and had best build but guess what. I was placed with a top and mid laner who honestly didn't intend to troll/feed but did as they were very unskilled and didn't know how to listen. So therefore these players made us loose as they went solo to fight the whole team, they would just try to solo the players they fed and wouldn't seem to listen. I understand they weren't good and didn't mean to troll/feed but something should be done for these players who don't know how to play.

These players hit 30 and just start playing ranked although they don't even know basic fundamentals. Rank IMO should be earned beyond achieving a lvl and must be able to get unlocked if you have a certain average of CS per game. Not being reported several times for the same reason. Having not too many deaths for the role they are playing. etc.

People who can't/don't know how shouldn't play ranked as there is the reason we have "elo hell"

When stuck in ELO HELL good luck getting out as the amount of luck on the teams you get matter severly if your not prepared to carry 0-15 feeders.

Please do something about the high mass amount of players in ranked who can't play.

Ty

Gireen

1 Day Ago

There are millions of players that believe in elo hell, and statistically speaking there are much fewer outliers.

As such, I have no reason to believe you are an actual "victim". Everyone in this forum is tired of hearing about these, as and find your kda lines up perfectly with your wins/losses with maybe 1 lucky victory or loss.

And we all have a bit of doubt when we're dealing with anecdotal information :/.

Verideathul

1 Day Ago

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/37475548

Found you. I'd keep playing that Taric; seems like it's the best KDA and win rate for you.

Addaption

1 Day Ago

Would play Taric more but there is only so much I can do when playing with B2 players who can't focus engage nor play objectively.

Once I hit past silver 4 I plan on support more and more as it will be easier to set plays up and win.

Verideathul

1 Day Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addaption View Post
Would play Taric more but there is only so much I can do when playing with B2 players who can't focus engage nor play objectively.

Once I hit past silver 4 I plan on support more and more as it will be easier to set plays up and win.
You're in B2, so I wouldn't exactly down them. The KDA on a lot of your champions speaks for itself, but we all do feel your pain and have made either the climb out or the journey through promotionals to try to stay out of bronze. I know that I may be preaching to the choir, but here's what I suggest:

1) Play safer. If you cannot win a match, at least aim for like...5 deaths or less. Then 3, so on so forth. 7 deaths a match at 300g each can quickly allow the opponent to spiral out of control.

2) Play music. This will help keep you calm and play more smoothly through a manner i'm sure only psychologists can explain. There's a reason why all of the streamers play music.

3) Forget about rank. Yes, I know that you want to get out of bronze, but playing with a "I must win" mentality eventually leads to trigger happy plays and stress which causes bad plays. The theory is that if you play at a silver + level, you will eventually get out. Worst case, you stay in Bronze and continue having the illusion that Silver is somehow a promised land in that it's just as bad (IMO) and has more people who think they're fine because they are silver (hypocritical coming from a silver, i know, but I admit I don't deserve gold). Only rewards I got for silver was a border and a ward skin, woo hoo :P

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Day Ago

Unfortunately, there isn't a single bronze player "stuck" there for any reason other than being not very skilled.

This is not the end of the world. It's a game, being less skilled than other people at a game is really not a big deal. If you believe you are better than that, I suggest looking into ways to improve your play, which will inevitably cause your rank to rise over time.