Ranked Preliminaries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homosexual Star

4 Days Ago

I'm on my 8th preliminary.... I've literally had level 1 afkers for the past 5 games, all on my team. We were always so close to winning, but it was always at least 4v5 so there wasn't much of a chance near the end. Will this put me in Bronze? Simply because someone couldn't reconnect and some *******s left the game?

Wrekx

4 Days Ago

Ranked is 50% luck, 50% skill. The games respectable like that.

Homosexual Star

4 Days Ago

Then I must have some pretty damn bad luck.

Erdrik

4 Days Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homosexual Star View Post
Then I must have some pretty damn bad luck.
It is possible.
Keep in mind tho, that statistically this tends to even out.
Either all at once or over the course of many games, you will get matches where the enemy team is suffering this situation.

Shelzin

4 Days Ago

Quote:
I'm on my 8th preliminary.... I've literally had level 1 afkers for the past 5 games, all on my team. We were always so close to winning, but it was always at least 4v5 so there wasn't much of a chance near the end. Will this put me in Bronze? Simply because someone couldn't reconnect and some *******s left the game?
You have a stupid name. Personal opinion.

Homosexual Star

4 Days Ago

No one cares about your opinion on my name kid.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Days Ago

Quote:
No one cares about your opinion on my name kid.
For the record, it is against the TOS.

It's also quite possible for Shelzin to disagree with your name solely based on the amount of drama it causes rather than any sort of anti-gay sentiment. Shelzin simply disagrees with anything that distracts from the game, as your name is likely to do.

Homosexual Star

3 Days Ago

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. That's like saying someone needs to change their name if it was something to do with a certain race that wasn't offensive to the type. Maybe you guys just need to grow up if someone's summoner name can distract you from a WHOLE GAME.

Verideathul

3 Days Ago

Quote:
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. That's like saying someone needs to change their name if it was something to do with a certain race that wasn't offensive to the type. Maybe you guys just need to grow up if someone's summoner name can distract you from a WHOLE GAME.
It doesn't distract me. I do none-the-less report offensive names.

Shelzin

3 Days Ago

Quote:
Growing up has nothing to do with it... You are picking a fight with ignorant and/or stupid people at inopportune times. Which affects the people who aren't.