Ezrael early game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mushroom Slap

03-17-2010

Just like the title says. This is me playing a normal game. Enjoy, critique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W00jDUNp2l8 <--- Watch in HD

Check comments for more info.

Apokalupsis

03-17-2010

Haven't watched the video as I notice you said it was a "practice game".

The problem with practice games..is that they are NOTHING like actual games. They serve the purpose of learning the spells and champ only.

In every practice game I've played...I've dominated...heavily. Trying to take the same tactics to a real game however...rarely has the same result.

Players are much more sophisticated than the predictable, crappy AI in the practice games.

I'd be much more interested in a video of a live, real game as that is where your strategies will really be put to the test. You doing X in a practice game does not mean X will work in a real game.

Mushroom Slap

03-17-2010

sorry my bad it was a normal game. ill link the pic with it.
http://img535.imageshack.us/i/captureye.jpg/ it was the second game if you want to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apokalupsis View Post
Haven't watched the video as I notice you said it was a "practice game".

The problem with practice games..is that they are NOTHING like actual games. They serve the purpose of learning the spells and champ only.

In every practice game I've played...I've dominated...heavily. Trying to take the same tactics to a real game however...rarely has the same result.

Players are much more sophisticated than the predictable, crappy AI in the practice games.

I'd be much more interested in a video of a live, real game as that is where your strategies will really be put to the test. You doing X in a practice game does not mean X will work in a real game.

wildfire393

03-17-2010

Some comments on your video:

1) Your early harassment was fantastic. Definitely very good
2) However, there were times where you just stood and autoattacked minions. Why? All this served to do was push the minions closer to the enemy tower, giving them an opportunity to get gold and EXP (which you were otherwise denying)
3) Even worse, there were a lot of times where minions were in last-hit range either within your autoattack range or within your Q range, and you just let your minions kill them. Much of the time, you didn't harass during this time, you either just stood there, autoattacked other minions, or weaved ineffectually in and out of the bush. Getting those last hits is going to be difference between a decent game and a godlike game. Think about it this way - an average minion kill is about 25 gp. This means killing twelve minions gives you the same gold as a player kill.
4) I'd definitely suggest taking the Blink-shot ability at 2 so you have his escape earlier. Otherwise there will be times where they'll turn your aggression against you and you'll have no way to get out.

Mushroom Slap

03-17-2010

Yup thanks for the advice, gotta work on the last hitting.

Krangbot

03-17-2010

Hey Mushroom,

that was an interesting video to watch. I don't mean to be overly critical, but I couldn't help but notice, you got a grand total of 4 last hits! In what must have been over a hundred creeps. I also kept noticing, that there were many times that there were very low health creeps but you did not plink em. Even though there were no harassment opportunities at those times.

Your early game harassment was fine and dandy, but those two players were clearly very bad and I would recommend you bring your last hitting skills up to the level of your harassment skills for when you climb the ranks and face players you won't be able to pull that off with.

With all the last hits you missed, you could have gone home with 1500 gold rather than only 1000, FB and all.

Fun battle to watch +1

Mushroom Slap

03-17-2010

Thanks for all the advice everyone ^^ appreciate it

Johnas Lorika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

This was a fun game, albeit a bit frustrating from my perspective.

Wish I could've killed you more

Mushroom Slap

03-17-2010

: O where you the taric?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnas Lorika View Post
This was a fun game, albeit a bit frustrating from my perspective.

Wish I could've killed you more

Johnas Lorika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

Annie <3