Tribunal - WARN

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chetyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryF0rd View Post
There are a lot of cases that are going to be on the borderline. Things where the reported player might not have always started the insults or was just a LITTLE too much of a ****.

Having a third option for a 'slap on the wrist' would be helpful to the system.
I'm pretty sure the FAQ does state that a punishment could be anything ranging from a ban/suspension to warning. By only having a yes/no option it makes for a much easier time for whoever is the oversight. By adding a third, "on the fence" option it would make any data they're trying to get from the tribunal more inconclusive.

Rolloneup

05-20-2011

Why does skipping count towards your 3 case total? I reviewed one case then the next 2 I got were broken with no chat logs or any information besides "* The above summoner name has been changed since time of reporting." So I skipped these 2 and then opps you've reached your total of 3 cases for the day blah blah blah.

twinklepixie

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metronomotopoeia View Post
Remember that you aren't deciding this person's fate. You're the indicting jury for a case to be passed on to the grand juries at Riot.
The grand Jury is the indicting jury...
That is the purpose of the Grand Jury.
other than that you are spot on.

HenryF0rd

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChetyreSlayer View Post
I'm pretty sure the FAQ does state that a punishment could be anything ranging from a ban/suspension to warning. By only having a yes/no option it makes for a much easier time for whoever is the oversight. By adding a third, "on the fence" option it would make any data they're trying to get from the tribunal more inconclusive.
How would "WARN" be inconclusive? I think that if given the option in these borderline cases - most people would choose it. This would SAVE riot time by giving them more information, as in, "Yes, this guy is sort of a ******, but he isn't of the same caliber as the really bad ones".

It isn't so much about the raging itself. It's about what happens before the rage. This guy was sorta friendly, called MIAs and ****. Seemed to be a decent overall player. Unless, something snapped and he flipped.

jst4tomm

10-28-2012

mmm, can i ask something? Why the skins can not be purchased by IP? It's not fair for the guys who doesn't have money and wanna take one of them. And i'm one of the guys who doesn't care expend money on the game. I don't care if i need to pay $ 50 or $ 100 but, i always read about people who doesn't have money , or methods to buy the skin or mabe another thing and now , with this halloween party u keep putting things with money, real money.

can i ask u why without no ban for this question?

msgerbs

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0pherion View Post
*bump*

Rioterz decide the appropriate punishment...on that note you just need to be concerned with "is this person guilty of something that should be punished?"

We have had a bunch of people request similar functionality and we appreciate the feedback, but for now...punish, pardon, skip should be sufficient. Never know about the future though!

Cheers!
You keep saying this... And people keep posting cases that clearly show that you don't.

Cryswar

10-28-2012

Sure is cOLD in here.

...screw you all that was hilarious.

msgerbs

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jst4tomm View Post
mmm, can i ask something? Why the skins can not be purchased by IP? It's not fair for the guys who doesn't have money and wanna take one of them. And i'm one of the guys who doesn't care expend money on the game. I don't care if i need to pay $ 50 or $ 100 but, i always read about people who doesn't have money , or methods to buy the skin or mabe another thing and now , with this halloween party u keep putting things with money, real money.

can i ask u why without no ban for this question?
Wow. WTF is your problem? You bump a year-old post to ask a stupid and irrelevant question?