Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Lost one's mojo in Ranked. Can't ever win.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Von Nicklesnout

Senior Member

05-20-2011

No matter what champion one usually plays on a regular basis, we always lose. Looking for a new one/some way to regain one's mojo, any ideas?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViewingParrot

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Play normal games for a while. Forget about rank. Play again in a week.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Von Nicklesnout

Senior Member

05-20-2011

That's almost worse, to be honest.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViewingParrot

Senior Member

05-20-2011

You're the one on a losing streak. Not me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Von Nicklesnout

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Quote:
ViewingParrot:
You're the one on a losing streak. Not me.


Doesn't change the fact that Normal is far more masochistic than Ranked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViewingParrot

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Take a brake from gaming all together then. I tend to play better after a few games if I take a few days or weeks off.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeryC

Senior Member

05-20-2011

do practice 1 vs 1. can u even handle 1 vs 1?
then practice 2 vs 2. can u handle 2 vs 2?
then practice 1 vs 2. can u hold a lane & handle vs 2 while your ally roams/jungles?
then learn to use wards to cover your ass as you push.
then practice teamwork/cross laning

not that hard really. LOL has come down to a routine for me and it gets boring. i troll more than i play these days. ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Von Nicklesnout

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Quote:
ViewingParrot:
Take a brake from gaming all together then. I tend to play better after a few games if I take a few days or weeks off.


That doesn't help, so guess the only two courses of action are to uninstall this game and go to Heroes of Newerth or have more faith in ******s. Hmmmm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Von Nicklesnout

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Quote:
JeryC:
do practice 1 vs 1. can u even handle 1 vs 1?
then practice 2 vs 2. can u handle 2 vs 2?
then practice 1 vs 2. can u hold a lane & handle vs 2 while your ally roams/jungles?
then learn to use wards to cover your ass as you push.
then practice teamwork/cross laning

not that hard really. LOL has come down to a routine for me and it gets boring. i troll more than i play these days. ^^


Can do 2v2 and 1v2, as well as knowing about wards. The problem I have is people in ranked are so bloody pants-on-head stupid that it makes me facepalm every time they say stupid **** like "I'm going AP Maokai".

So like I said in General Discussion, come 20 minutes i'm going to stop caring if it's gonna be a loss. No point in helping those that can't be helped.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarbingerOfPain

Senior Member

05-20-2011

Quote:
TGKodama:
That doesn't help, so guess the only two courses of action are to uninstall this game and go to Heroes of Newerth or have more faith in ******s. Hmmmm.


I find your lack of faith...disturbing.


123