So I heard you liekz....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xervous

05-20-2011

Olaf. How do you build him? How do you play him? Why do you use him that way?

(Sorry, this is a discussion about olaf, not mudkipz)

One Cool Guy

05-20-2011

I jungle with him. 0/21/9 masteries and ghost + smite. Check stonewall008's videos on youtube for the best routes. As for items, I always get wriggle's first when I'm jungling with Olaf. It makes dragon a breeze. I then like to go for Phage into Frozen Mallet and then either Banshee's or Randuin's, based on who on the enemy team is doing the most damage in fights. The full build that I shoot for is Merc treads, Banshee's Veil, Randuin's Omen and Atma's Impaler. If I feel like it I also think that Stark's is good on him, after wriggle's and Frozen Mallet at the very least.

The main point is, the best way to build Olaf imo is tank items & tank masteries. He becomes a beast of a carry later on with some good items.

One Cool Guy

05-20-2011

Another thing that I've seen people do with him is Warmog's + Atma's for some real good damage and health.

Zoobi

05-20-2011

Get your wriggles+berserker greaves(or merc treads for EXTREMELY cc intense teams if you feel your ult won't be enough for team fights) then rush mallet+atmogs. After that it's personal preference, I feel like another tank item would be best to compliment atmas like randuins or banshees veil/fon depending on the enemy teams composition.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

Personally I dont like Warmogs becoz u become vunerable to Madreds and Vayne (may the gods dam that hag for all eternity)
But......
If your under 1200 maybe 1300 ELO Warmogs is good.
Personally I like rush Frozen Mallet then Black Cleaver and Atmas.