11013 ip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narvuntien

05-20-2011

You don't save that much IP without being really bad at descions.

OK I have most of the AP Carry 6300 champions.... except Kennen, Vlad and Cassiopedia....
Don't have the AP tank/tanky champs: Blitz, Maokai and Galio.

Don't have Rumble.

Then most of the AP champs I don't have are the cheaper ones that are free all the time.
I could get a large selection of them.

I don't play Ad... well not yet... My two rune pages have AP runes... so pure AD ones are out... for now. I have some interest in some of the hybrid champs... it is just that they are all mostly played better one way and not the other.

Which is my other option.. redo my rune pages to something more conventional.

Page 1
MPen reds, CDR yellow, AP and AP/lv Blues... AP and AP/Lvl Quints.
AP champion page. I got this at level 20 when I mostly played Leblanc and Lux (although it works really well with Kat)

Page 2
Ad reds, Armor Yellows, AP and AP/lv Blues... AP Quints
Akali, Kalye and jungle runes.

If I were to use all my 11013 IP on a rune page and runes while redoing my rune pages... ...don't play Akali much anymore :S.... What would I do... and do I have enough IP?

Tl;DR.
Which champs fit my curret rune pages the best? and/or should I and How should get new more convential runes and a new rune page.

Medusa

05-20-2011

What other runes do you have if any?

MS, Clarity, Flat Health Quints are all solid choices. Glyph's of Shielding are also good. Should get a full set of Desolation Marks.

Oh and wait for the new champ and see if their worth it.

Narvuntien

05-20-2011

none others. only what I needed.... I have been getting mostly champions

I will probably have 12600 by the time the champ comes out... certainly by the time it is its free week.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

Blitz, nothing else.

You can keep your AP page and still build tanky AD.

NomZrawr

05-20-2011

Ezreal, Poppy, Akali, and Shaco. All great champs, can be played hybrid.

mojib

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narvuntien View Post
You don't save that much IP without being really bad at descions.
Maybe you've saved up so much IP because, in fact, a few of the more recent champ releases have been kinda meh. Better to save your IP than to blow it compulsively on that shiny new 6300 champ that everyone seems to stop playing the week after it's released *coughRumblecough*

If you do want to spend some of that, mana regen yellows are still good. If you eventually want to make the transition to AD champs then Armor pen runes are a must. There are a bazillion threads with the math to show that Arpen reds are better than regular AD.

Raunchyyy

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojib View Post
Better to save your IP than to blow it compulsively on that shiny new 6300 champ that everyone seems to stop playing the week after it's released *coughRumblecough*.
Lulz at the Rumble knock even though he's a solid champ.

For me if I had that much IP I would spend it all on runes, but I have pretty much every champ that I'm gonna play for now so it wouldn't be a big deal to me missing out on a couple more.

It's your own decision, but If you have less than 20 champs I'd spend it on champions, but if you have more than 20 I would spend it on runes. That's about the best way I can put it.

Yellow Jester

05-20-2011

14k <3

Narvuntien

05-20-2011

It was Brand that made me not buy the new champions actually... he is really boring to play... Rumble is pretty good though...but his late game is sooooo bad.

I tried Ezreal... and just fed :S..... People are adament Shaco should never be played AP... I was thinking more like Twisted Fate.... or maybe Warrick I have been having success with Warrick this week.

Syclla

05-20-2011

League of legends is a game, buy whoever seems fun, Champions i always have fun playing are nidalee, Kayle, Anivia, Karthus, and twisted fate.