Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

poppy ad or ap more viable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLullaby

05-20-2011

99% of the people i know build either like ap poppy or ap/tanky poppy. bi just read a guide by qtpie from Rocksolid i belive who stated that ap poppy is garbage and ad poppy is the only viable way to build her? can any clear this up as i thought it was the general opinion that ap/tanky like rylais/lichbane ect was the way to go.

Akundis

05-20-2011

The only item I build on Poppy with AP is a Trinity Force, the rest is all AD. For me, this works best. But play a few custom games and co-op vs AI's and experiment. I've tried both, I prefer AD.

Prometheius

05-20-2011

Either way, you still need MPen for Q.

Mambazo

05-20-2011

I prefer AP. 3 item core, dfg sorc boots and sheen->lich bane. Add in a deathcap after. People say poppy is a really bad farmer, and she is, but if you have a lane you can last-hit in, she can spam Q and get entire waves, so I don't usually have trouble getting at least 60-80 creep kills by 15.