Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the Shamrock Malphite Skin for 25% Off

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OniKedamono

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demagogue View Post
I don't understand this. Why doesn't Gragas get a St.Patrick Day skin. He has red hair, and drinks ale all the time. Isn't he Irish? or close enough?
I don't believe he is Irish as there doesn't appear to be an Ireland on the map of LoL...

Quote:
Doesn't make sense. I bought Gragas, and he's the only new champion that doesn't have an alternate skin. What gives?
At the same time 1 of the new heroes not having a skin isn't bad... Look at how many old heroes don't have skins. I always felt sad that I never had a Singed skin.

And it's funny, I never connected Gragas w/ St. Patrick's Day in my head.. honestly my first thoughts when I was thinking about skins for him: "Gragas is going to be Santa in 2010!"

Big fat belly... check... big beard... check. They can just toss a hat on, some red clothes... And then transform his barrel into a green gift bag.

.......Though there might be a problem with a Santa who has exploding gift bags and drinks liquor from his gift bags.... He might just be the most awesome Santa ever.

yummyramen

03-17-2010

leprechaun veigar.
thats all im sayin

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-17-2010

despite my hesitations talked about in other threads, i decided to get it... even if it will just be a regularly available skin. Looks pretty good in-game... much better than say, a lephrechuan teemo

xak47x

03-17-2010

Ryze skins pleaaaseee thanks!

Ethos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

looks radioactive

Pigmancer

03-17-2010

St. Patty's Malphite... but no Leprechaun Heimer. Really?!

Kapoc

03-17-2010

Uber sweet!

Cruisefix

03-17-2010

Finally you got my money Riot!
Thank you tons for the skin, he's by far my most playd champ
now all i need to be a (really)happy boy are additional skins for Janna & Heimer

BankBank

03-18-2010

loving this skin!

Lagoon7

03-18-2010

Its not just a simple recolor, some effects have been changed too, he looks pretty dangerous when his passive is off.