Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the Shamrock Malphite Skin for 25% Off

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoax

03-17-2010

I do really wish that Riot had listened when people were pointing out that some celtic designs instead of shamrocks would have been cooler and possibly more appropriate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
So a holiday themed skin that isn't going away once the holiday is gone? Seems weird...

Or is this a limited edition skin? I'm confused... it doesn't seem to be, but can we get confirmation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlockJC View Post
If it was limited than I would buy it. Otherwise I will pass.
Care to give us the information Riot? Since the Jack of Hearts has stayed in stores well past Valentines and there was no mention of it being limited... ?

I for one as a Malphite player am happy with any skin even a simple recolor, skin purchased and thanks Riot for adding more variety to the game.

People who are complaining? Just don't buy it nobody forces you to get a skin that doesn't suit your tastes or standards.

Auroros Osprey

03-17-2010

its a nice color change but im thinking Gragas would have been better for a St. patrick skin.

LupusAlbus

03-17-2010

Awesome job Riot.

As I use Malphite sometimes, as soon as I logged on and saw this skin on sale, I bought it right away (and of course used it).

I love it. Shamrocks, whatever, I think it is a cool design, and love the green.

Thanks.

callforhelp

03-17-2010

that is so lame. whats so st Patrick about that. i was SURE u where going to bring us a leprechaun teemo or an Irish heim cant u just imagine those?

Xetvenen

03-17-2010

I don't play malphite, but I still like the skin. Also, what about some big fat gragas lovin'? Gragas in a green tux that's way too small with a tiny green bowler hat = win by lulz. regardless, skin looks fine....stfu trolls

Norathek

03-17-2010

*******http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5301/ireland.jpg********

Heres my idea for a skin that would work too for this momentous occasion.

Shifu Arrrgghh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

malphite fan, saw skin, green fav color, ovawit

Demagogue

03-17-2010

I don't understand this. Why doesn't Gragas get a St.Patrick Day skin. He has red hair, and drinks ale all the time. Isn't he Irish? or close enough?

Doesn't make sense. I bought Gragas, and he's the only new champion that doesn't have an alternate skin. What gives?

Archlord Mythos

03-17-2010

((about the other picture, link shown above))

Hmm... interesting... though i don't think Ezreal looks good as a glowing red-'n-green ork-like shamrock person...

But where's the love for Shaco? :P

Or a few other characters, for that matter. Still, neat skin.

If I used Malph, I would consider buying this skin (if I had the RP for it)

tonybaloney

03-17-2010

Am I the only one that thought Mal was a bush in the second pic?