Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the Shamrock Malphite Skin for 25% Off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoax

03-17-2010

I do really wish that Riot had listened when people were pointing out that some celtic designs instead of shamrocks would have been cooler and possibly more appropriate.

Quote:
Stexe:
So a holiday themed skin that isn't going away once the holiday is gone? Seems weird...

Or is this a limited edition skin? I'm confused... it doesn't seem to be, but can we get confirmation?

Quote:
HarlockJC:
If it was limited than I would buy it. Otherwise I will pass.

Care to give us the information Riot? Since the Jack of Hearts has stayed in stores well past Valentines and there was no mention of it being limited... ?

I for one as a Malphite player am happy with any skin even a simple recolor, skin purchased and thanks Riot for adding more variety to the game.

People who are complaining? Just don't buy it nobody forces you to get a skin that doesn't suit your tastes or standards.

Auroros Osprey

03-17-2010

its a nice color change but im thinking Gragas would have been better for a St. patrick skin.

LupusAlbus

03-17-2010

Awesome job Riot.

As I use Malphite sometimes, as soon as I logged on and saw this skin on sale, I bought it right away (and of course used it).

I love it. Shamrocks, whatever, I think it is a cool design, and love the green.

Thanks.

callforhelp

03-17-2010

that is so lame. whats so st Patrick about that. i was SURE u where going to bring us a leprechaun teemo or an Irish heim cant u just imagine those?

Xetvenen

03-17-2010

I don't play malphite, but I still like the skin. Also, what about some big fat gragas lovin'? Gragas in a green tux that's way too small with a tiny green bowler hat = win by lulz. regardless, skin looks fine....stfu trolls

Norathek

03-17-2010

(http://img201.imageshack.us/i/ireland.jpg/) (http://img201.imageshack.us/i/ireland.jpg/)

Heres my idea for a skin that would work too for this momentous occasion.

Shifu Arrrgghh

03-17-2010

malphite fan, saw skin, green fav color, ovawit

Demagogue

03-17-2010

I don't understand this. Why doesn't Gragas get a St.Patrick Day skin. He has red hair, and drinks ale all the time. Isn't he Irish? or close enough?

Doesn't make sense. I bought Gragas, and he's the only new champion that doesn't have an alternate skin. What gives?

Archlord Mythos

03-17-2010

((about the other picture, link shown above))

Hmm... interesting... though i don't think Ezreal looks good as a glowing red-'n-green ork-like shamrock person...

But where's the love for Shaco? :P

Or a few other characters, for that matter. Still, neat skin.

If I used Malph, I would consider buying this skin (if I had the RP for it)

tonybaloney

03-17-2010

Am I the only one that thought Mal was a bush in the second pic?