So how bout them dodge runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zedon

03-16-2010

I'm struggling with filling up my spellbook (just hit 20). Currently focusing on something that would help a bulky morgana and cho'gath on the side.

Pretty sure I'll get flat HP quints.

For the rest I am leaning towards:

Seals: Dodge seals - 6.75% dodge just seems like a significant benefit through the whole game and you don't have to worry about scaling.

Marks: Mag Pen - definitely more for Morgana than Cho'gath, though I think he would technically benefit with mag pen for his rupture spam, right? Marks seems highest priority for build a more melee focused items once i'm done with this though.

Glyphs: Flat cooldown or AP per lvl. Morg and chogath both have longish CDs. And although I like getting frozen heart for them, CD reduction caps at 40% right, so it'd still definitely help?

Oh, completely unrelated note, is there a easy to view guide that tells you what hero abilities deal physical dmg and which abilities deal magic dmg (I assume all autoattack damage is phsyical, even for casters?).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Der Cutze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

in general, autoattacks deal phys dmg while abilities do magic dmg

there are of course exceptions like (afaik) pantheons spear thing

so YES, even caster's autoattacks are physical