Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Eve Question About Skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AgentShorty

05-26-2011

Is there a strong Eve guide that doesn't involve jungeling? Just curious because i recently started playing her and I am having a lot of fun but cant seem to pose as a dominating threat, just an annoying one. Most of my games end with a lot of assist and the same number of kills as deaths. Most guides however, are older ones.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

acosn

05-26-2011

Never. E is a stronger DPS component for AP builds, and the debuffs make it more useful for AD builds. Q is kind of a last-hitting tool and can generally be ignored until you absolutely have to have it. In the event that you're building a tear of the goddess item (it DOES happen) you'd want the mana cost low anyways.