Minion killers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnCataldo

05-20-2011

If your overall goal is to make money, the top five are Gangplank, Karthus, Heimer, Kat, and Trynd, but some of that is going to be from kills (or even tower/jungle... Heimer may be more popular with junglers or more successful in taking towers).

http://www.lolbase.net/champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acesis

05-20-2011

If I may:

My opinion based on the arguments I've seen and my own experience.

1) Morde
From level 2 (if you are not facing a hard counter or 2v1) you can last hit with your low cooldown abilities and build your shield up to absorb harass.

2) Anivia
Anivia is number 1 in my book, but I can't put her there because she has a steep learning curve as far as last hitting with her auto attack. Even after playing countless games I still have trouble scoring as many last hits with her auto attack due to it's delayed casting time. MORE IMPORTANT: at level 6 coordinate with your jungle / lane mates to get you blue and watch as you destroy your creep score. You can cast blizzard and stay safe from ganks because you will have your wall and a stun ready to rock. Oh yeah don't forget about your passive :-)

On a few notes I have a few disagreements with the above posts:

Hiemer idea of putting turrets in other lanes is a bad idea IMO. The time it would take to set up and return to your farmin lane is t worth it- not to mention you are denying another team mate their cs which I would expect some rage over. Possibly a good late game tactic for split pushing, but that's it.

I also would prefer lee sin over tryn simply because he is the blind monk... I mean c'mon :-D