Example chat dialog in a run-of-the-mill LoL game. UMADBRO?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sumico

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanityPotion View Post
[Start of Game]
.br: "i mid"
Me: "Who are you playing?"
.br: "i mid AP renekton"
Me: "I'm going to ban Renekton in order to save you from yourself."
.br2: "FCK U FAT LAZY AMERICAN"
Me: ".br?"
.br3: "FK U <portugese portugese>"
Me: "HUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUA"

.br has left the game.

< I sigh in relief and pray for the day there is forced segregation by country, but knowing such a perfect world will not come to fruition I drink my johnnie walker and lean back to attempt another game >

WHAT FOULNESS THOU DOST SPOUT FORTH!! I smite thee, and may you return to the flaming pit from whence you came.

av3ndi

05-20-2011

Quote:
[Start of Game]
< I sigh, and drink my johnnie walker and lean back to attempt another game >
I made a fine change there for you chap.

LordHippoman

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrio View Post
If only, if only the woodpecker sighed,
The bark on the tree was as soft as the sky~
We officially need a Kissin' Kate skin for Miss Fortune.

Or Gragas.

HalcyonWaves

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumico View Post
if only what?
sniped

Sumico

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHippoman View Post
We officially need a Kissin' Kate skin for Miss Fortune.

Or Gragas.
I support this movement.

Starlos

05-20-2011

Quote:
[Start of Game]
Me: "HUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUA"

.br has left the game.

< I sigh in relief and pray for the day there is forced segregation by country, but knowing such a perfect world will not come to fruition I drink my johnnie walker and lean back to attempt another game >
Too Gray; Didn't read.

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

Nah, can't be real. They all spoke english.

ClownInMilkTruck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumico View Post
[Enemies] [all]:You put up a valiant fight. I commend you for the terrific effort.
I'm gonna start saying this instead of "GG".

Abe Jantz

Recruiter

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer King View Post
its more like

Sum1:GLHF
Sum2:you to

after first death
Sum5: gg
Sum1:U SUX
Sum7: calm down guys
Sum2: You mom wont calm down
sum4: STFU noobs
Sum5 omg stop feeding gawd

Score 15-15

Sum 3:
HELP HELP
Sum 5: Help yourself
Sum3: thnx guys
Sum 1: why did you go over there
Sum 3: well why was 5 ppl standing in the bush right behind me??
Sum 4: STFU Noob
[Global]Sum5: My team sux
[Global] enemy 2: Your yi is not that bad
[Global]Sum2: Your moms not bad

This goes on for another 90 minutes....

Rofl, i feel like im sum 7: and my buddy is sum 4.

Abe Jantz

Recruiter

05-20-2011

Quote:
[Start of Game]
Me: "HUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE EHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUA"

.br has left the game.

ROFL "I'm going to save you from yourself" Best line ever!