Example chat dialog in a run-of-the-mill LoL game. UMADBRO?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

And what no one realizes, someone reported one of the first team's players, because they called someone a "ninny" during tea.

FilthySaint

05-20-2011

This is how every game I play against a Gentleman Cho Gath goes.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

05-20-2011

the KS part made me lol real hard

pakyourmada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

i lol'd

Sumico

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulix View Post
the KS part made me lol real hard
Kill securing is nothing to laugh at. It is a vital part of every good player's strategy.

av3ndi

05-20-2011

So we're talking about EU game chats, right?

...Sometimes I like to imagine something like this being the actual chat log for a game, and everyone speaks with a cheery British accent... keeps me from raging.

Sumico

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolendia View Post
So we're talking about EU game chats, right?

...Sometimes I like to imagine something like this being the actual chat log for a game, and everyone speaks with a cheery British accent... keeps me from raging.
Angry people are not allowed in this game. The code of summoners confirms this.

slowfiveoh

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumico View Post
And I shall be Gragas, Esq.
I lucked out and got my Esquire Grags into a game with a gentleman Cho'Gath and corporate Mundo.

They all hopped into Grags Escalade after the round and proceeded to roll the Vegas strip.

I did lose though by the way.

No matter, the strippers and gambling assuaged the great man of gentlemanly girth from his post-round blues.

PIP PIP

DecafLatte

05-20-2011

hmm is this from a dream?

InsanityPotion

05-20-2011

[Start of Game]
.br: "i mid"
Me: "Who are you playing?"
.br: "i mid AP renekton"
Me: "I'm going to ban Renekton in order to save you from yourself."
.br2: "FCK U FAT LAZY AMERICAN"
Me: ".br?"
.br3: "FK U <portugese portugese>"
Me: "HUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUE HUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHU AHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAH UEHUA"

.br has left the game.

< I sigh in relief and pray for the day there is forced segregation by country, but knowing such a perfect world will not come to fruition I drink my johnnie walker and lean back to attempt another game >