Question about Ez.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antidakoda

05-19-2011

I have a few!

1. AP or AD? I can't find a really good guide on him, so i'm not sure whom to trust.
2. Is hybrid viable?
3. I heard something about Hextech Ez. Anyone tested it?
4. I'm pretty good without smartcasting. Do you use sc, and why?
5. I'm going to sound super noob...how do you turn on smart casting Oo...?

Silent Reaper

05-19-2011

1. One or the other. Hybrid isn't great on him since you go OOM too fast.
2. Not really, requires too much farm to be useful.
3. Yes. Isn't amazing, requires too much farm. Once you have 2 Hextechs, your enemies will already have I.E. + Youmous + Phantom Dancer.
4. I sometimes use it depending on the game. Sometimes I use it before teamfights so I can spam my skills like crazy fast. Otherwise I like to not use smart cast since I usally have a much better aim with it.
5. Esc -> Options (or key binding not sure) --> Scroll down a tad bit, you'll see smart cast with the notation of (I believe)
Crtl + ____

Antidakoda

05-19-2011

Thanks =D

Linkguy

05-19-2011

The thing is that AD ez rulez early game, AP rulez late game... and hibrid, well, you can start AD then switch to AP, thats what im doing latelly stacing AD and AP, bloodthrister + rabandons cap armor pen and some magic pen depending on the enemy champs build, yes i know, there is no survavilitie items, but with E + flash u can outrun anyone oh and zekers boot i forgot...

TooStronkadonk

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkguy View Post
The thing is that AD ez rulez early game, AP rulez late game... and hibrid, well, you can start AD then switch to AP, thats what im doing latelly stacing AD and AP, bloodthrister + rabandons cap armor pen and some magic pen depending on the enemy champs build, yes i know, there is no survavilitie items, but with E + flash u can outrun anyone oh and zekers boot i forgot...
AD ez destroys at all stages of the game.

NomZrawr

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disttt View Post
AD ez destroys at all stages of the game.
Lies. AD is only good early game.

Bone Byter

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomZrawr View Post
Lies. AD is only good early game.
You aren't autoattacking are you?

w3ak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

I play hybrid Ez, starting with cutlass, sheen, then finishing gunblade. I dont really have any mana problems without mana/mp5 items/runes, but the sheen should help if you find that you are spamming a lot.
You end up doing sustainable damage to the entire enemy team rather than just 1 champ as AD, and you dont melt when 1v1 if your ult isnt up like a pure AP.
If you find that going hybrid wont work well for some reason, then you can always turn your sheen into a trinity rather than finish gunblade, or complete gunblade and save your sheen for a lich bane.