Ezreal - His model doesn't quite fit this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EwokAssassin

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
It just seems that way to you because he's the only male human Champion under the age of 34.

Every other male Champion is beefy, over-masculine, and has their face covered by a beard, helmet, or both.
Heheh.. now why did that make me laugh. I wonder who it could be referring to! (Hint: Starts with Win and ends with Beard)

Edit: Oh yeah! Don't forget awesome hats!

badbird

03-21-2010

I have to agree. When I first saw the screenshot of him I thought someone was bragging about their Photoshop skills. It's not too bad in game when the illusion of motion begins to play tricks with your brain.

Swag Daddy Nik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

When i saw Ezreal i first though "Naruto". I think its fine, he adds diversity to the champions which is ALWAYS a good thing. Stop complaining because he won't be changed or removed on your stupid whims.

CapnForc

03-21-2010

His model is too big.
Look at Twisted Fates and Udyr, who are supposed to be normal sized humans.
Ezrael is almost the same size as Blitz and Cho. Nowhere in his description does it mention him being twice the size of a normal person.

Also, for being an explorer, he's a little underprepared. He's just a guy in some pants with a nice shirt. Look at Teemo, he's a scout, and thus has a backpack of maps and paper.
Ezrael could use some tools, or maybe a bed roll. I think he'd look better with some equipment.

Both of these would require a reskin, but I think it would pay off by making him look better and have better skins in the future.