Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ezreal - His model doesn't quite fit this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bgrunge

03-17-2010

Quote:
Fuchsia:
He has Belts.
He does the Hare Hare Yukai.
These are the reasons to use Ezreal.

Eh, he still needs oversized anime goggles to be complete.

Arctic Sonat

03-18-2010

Ezreal voice doens't fit for his image It is just so hilarious to hear him talking coz he looks like teen ;D

TugBoatLarry

03-18-2010

I agree, he looks way to anime-ish. The art doesn't fit with the other styles of characters, i also think he looks to large in game...needs scaled down. It looks very out of place altogether. I think a weapon, even if its made out of energy or something that he could constantly have on his model would make it less of an eye-sore. I don't know who looks more un-awesome...him or teemo, they don't look like they don't belong in LoL.

eSPee

03-18-2010

Quote:
Arctic Sonat:
Ezreal voice doens't fit for his image It is just so hilarious to hear him talking coz he looks like teen ;D

So does Annies. When I saw her, I thought she'll say something like "burn them". She has a cute girl voice who would rather fit a ghost girl rather then a pyromancer. She doesn't even say burn once.
Also Veliar's voice sounds a little too stupid and brutish for a cosmic mage.

Ezreal is different by being normal.

Aircross

03-18-2010

Quote:
bgrunge:
Eh, he still needs oversized anime goggles [that do nothing] to be complete.

fixed

Urrelles

03-18-2010

He looks out of place because he doesn't have the Warcraft style art to him. His feet are small compared to Sivir (who is another normal human). His style of clothing is very Final Fantasyish. His head is larger than most human champs.

I personally like his look a lot more than most of the human champs though.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

Recruiter

03-18-2010

Quote:
eSPee:
So does Annies. When I saw her, I thought she'll say something like "burn them". She has a cute girl voice who would rather fit a ghost girl rather then a pyromancer. She doesn't even say burn once.
Also Veliar's voice sounds a little too stupid and brutish for a cosmic mage.

Ezreal is different by being normal.

Umm... "They smell like... burning!"

Anodize

Recruiter

03-18-2010

Quote:
Or since he is all about "skill-shots" give him 1 eyeball.. like a cyclops

This is a stupid idea. Talk about zero depth perception. He would literally never hit with his skillshots, I just don't see it working out too well.

Dreamcleaver

03-18-2010

I kinda agree with TC. Ezreal's model is terrible. It's unimaginative, plain, boring.

I can understand the concept, the brash and impulsive yound adventurer, but it's very badly executed.
His googles are fine.
His head is too animeish but tolerable I guess.
His clothing is terrible. He needs a cape, poncho or a scarf or some other floating accessory. Some pouches or a backpack would also look nice.

DÓA

03-21-2010

You leave Ash and his Pokemon alone!!!

I CHOOSE YOU!!!