Shaco help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BreakBloop

03-16-2010

Ive tried AP and AD builds, the only luck ive have is wif ap but looking at the nerfs of Shaco of the recent patch, i went towards AD. Maybe its my playing style...idk. I have a good AD build somewhat but it seems so...slow early game? Any advice?

Build-
Mana crystal+2 health pots
Sheen+Boots
Berserker Greaves
Madred->Farming purposes
Infinity Edge(this is where it ends up 30 min in-game if not fed)
Last Whisper
The FULL Madred Bloodrazors

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

03-16-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=75798

Edit: Thats my favorite to play shaco, and does justice for me!

Fbsunny

03-16-2010

Meki-> Philo stone
boots 1
IE
boots 1-> berzrerkers/merc/mobility
brutalizer
Guardian angel
Bloodthirster

Imo sheen is not really worth it since it cannot crit and doesnt benefit from +damage items

Franz Josef

03-17-2010

Tome- go for golem and jump in with Level 2, try to kill if the time seems right (dangerous but worth it) or sneak in the bush and start stacking boxes. Has given me never less then 2 kills the first five minutes in 20 games, except one where i badly blew it. Most people try to take out your nest over and over after respawning.
Buy Mercs and after that the Sheen. Be sure to always have the golem buff when past Level 6, because it saves you from wasting money on Regen stuff.
BF sword is next, or Last Whispper if they stacked armor. IE after that, Than comes Phantom Dancer, Trinity Force, Bloodthirster or Black Cleaver, w/e you want. But more critchance makes you the overkiller imo.