New TF build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2010

Anyone know a good build for TF after his remake? Stacked Deck really supports a dps, attack speed type of build, and his AP ratios are lower. Hes probably still very strong with a lot of AP, but maybe a hybrid works best, like Ezreal and Corki.

Guinsoos and Nashors seem like great items for him, both with AP and some Attack speed. Lich Bane is probably still great on him, but with a hybrid build triforce could be better, and what about new Zhonyas? Seems like a great item for anyone who wants AP.

Any ideas on good builds?

bapplebo

03-16-2010

Playing around with a few stuff now, this is what I'm planning. Still a straight up AP build, really, with Nashor's thrown in.

Mejais
Sorc Shoes
Rod of Ages
Nashor's
Zhonya's
Lich Bane

Ultimately, it's still about where I can throw in a Guinsoos, or if it's worth it over Rod of Ages, depending on how the game is going. I'll still probably take Rod of Ages, anyway, for extra survivability.

Mios

03-16-2010

meh
mejais too nerfed
sorc boots
codex
guinsoo
nashor
rylais
mb zhonyas/void

Chutzpahnaught

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-16-2010

most people agree that guinsoo's and nashor's are at the heart of the new TF build...after that, its almost always up to personal taste.

Zack Skyy

03-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutzpahnaught View Post
most people agree that guinsoo's and nashor's are at the heart of the new TF build...after that, its almost always up to personal taste.
I find myself avoiding nashor's tooth, because of my cd reduction runes and spec. I need less then 10% cd for my new cardmaster build to be capped.

I've been toying around with haunting guise instead, but I can see why the tooth and rageblade combo would be popular.

Lerry the Lebster

03-17-2010

I didn't really play TF before the patch much at all, but I played about 4-5 games today with this item build and I've been doing really well.

sheen
berserker's boots
rage blade
trinity force
nashor's tooth
zonya's ring

ZuKii

03-17-2010

What about sword of the divine? Moar attack speed + another passive that gives you damage on 4th hit. I've heard talk to madreds but I think you should avoid it as it doesn't give a bonus to any of his skills (not a lot of +damage as it's all from the passive, no AP).

Rushing nashors has worked quite well for me so far, something like:
nashors
beserker greaves
guinsoo
sword of divine (?)
blood thirster (highest +dmg possible)

or after guinsoo just go tri force / blood thirster because the slow from tri force is soo useful.

The AP from nashors / guinsoo is a nice boost to PaC / WC damage with BT giving the boost to red card and obv DPS in general (because at that point you have like 2.1 attack speed why not abuse it with some +dmg?).

OmniOblivion

03-17-2010

Now that Blue Cards give out mana, I get Sheen (Lich Bane) first instead of Catalyst (Rod of Ages). I would also have:
-Boots
-Nashor's Blade
-Mejai's

Still AP heavy, but Guinness looks good on TF now. I'm also think about Occult now that TF's more DPS. Dunno, still experimenting.

gun fu panda

03-17-2010

Triforce/Nashor's/Guinsoo's/Boots/SotO/SotD or Malady or Stark's is pretty awesome.

myroprax

03-17-2010

guinsoo's/frozen mallet/ malady/triforce