Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for NUNU counter jungle recorded games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grirum

05-19-2011

Hey, I am looking to perfect my Nunu, counter jungle, games. I have been playing Nunu for quite some time now and love his support+jungling. I am looking to learn how to effectively counter jungle. I have tried it, and can easily counter jungle Amumu, Shaco, Fiddle (Old Fiddle) because I know their jungle roots so well, but I need help jungling against Udyr and a few other champs.

I love tossing a ward and teleporting to it, consuming and smiting to steal buffs. I would love to discuss Flash vs Teleport vs Clairvoyance. I would also like to know different stories and tactics to counter jungling.

My elo is still at a level where level 1 team fights don't occur. But would love to discuss what to do if you have your blue stolen from you and your jungle path needs to be changed on the fly.

I usually duo queue with a hard carry so I can Blood Boil him and can count on him not being poop. Who would you suggest gains the most out of an attack speed buff? (Aka: Who should my friend learn to be Awesome as?)

What are your feelings of a roaming/laning/counter jungle Nunu? Sometimes my friends like to jungle as Nocturn, but I still wonder if i can effectively counter jungle as Nunu while he jungles. Anyone have any experience in this?

Aemon Darkstar

05-19-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmc4xsPIcf0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N15F69k7dOU

Warrrrax

05-20-2011

I think you have a lot of latitude in your partner's choice. Many champs work very well with improved AS.

Miss Fortune is pretty strong and makes a good AD carry. She benefits strongly from AS. I dont know much about Vayne but she definitely benefits from AS/MS. Corki is a solid carry but he doesn't benefit all that much.

Xin really benefits from AS boosts. Sion/Mundo and others that have built-in AD boosters already benefit strongly as well if they are playing AD-carry. Noc has his own built in AS booster, but he can definitely benefit from more since he has AD booster too and his spells scale off of AD. So he will want to build mostly AD and you giving AS/MS is a big benefit to him.

You might also want to consider Double Jungle since you have a reliable buddy. Therres been a few posts on it, but basically you tear thru the jungle with you being Nunu and him being Warwick or similar. You take Blue, he takes Red, then you both go over to their side since you finish together and eitehr gank their jungler OR take their red, wraiths, 2golems and make life hard for them.
So yeah you are both jungling and counter-jungling together.

iLullaby

05-20-2011

you can check out solomid, odd one has a nunu guide with some counter jungle stuff in it.

Grirum

05-20-2011

I actually learned of counter jungling from the Odd One. I see what he does, but a lot of the things he does take 5 people moving as a group and some real teamwork. I want to develop my own strategy with 1 other.

I love the idea of quickly clearing the camps as a double jungle and then destroying their jungler followed by their jungle. I really only wonder would the 2 smites be worth taking? Hmmm. I think a Noc Nunu would be very interesting combo doing double jungle.

I of course have the worry regarding the 2v1 lane. It would have to be a tank or off tank. Hopefully one of the solos would be a hard carry I can BB end game as noc end game is good, but he won't be super farming.

Does anyone have any info on some fun paths for us to take. I don;t know noc well and wanna talk and think about the idea before I ask my friend to do it.

Maybe we can both steal their blue at the start. I'll tank it while noc steals. Then I can B and get my own blue as Noc takes golems and lizard. I'll finish the wolves and meet him mid at wraiths. I wonder if we would both be 3. I hope so Then we could really do some good damage.

Either we can gank a lane or we can cv, find their jungle and eat him, along with the rest of his jungle.

VoidBro

05-21-2011

Counter Jungling Udyr is fairly simple just because he really lacks mana during the early stages of jungling he probably wont have enuf mana to escape with Bear or Turtle Stance.
Counter Jungling Trundle is another story...
Nearly impossible with his Contaminate and Pillar of Filth. Good Trundles dont even have to use Ghost/Flash.