Malzahar on CD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonicSothe

05-19-2011

so i love playing malzahar. hes a effing beast. either i midlane and eff everything over for the opponent or i bot and get kills/assist for first blood.
unfortunately im not as good at last hitting. yea ill get them, but not as fast as others. and so my item build is always a bit behind. near end game its not a problem wen i get avg 600ap+ enuf Mpen to take down anyone from full hp.
my problem is that during midgame wen i hav substandard or even standard items im forced to lane and harass w my Q n E while waiting for my ult to recharge. this seems like a uber amount of time to waste.
should i be doing anything other than slinging my Q/E at champs during ult CD?

and i could use some advice to making him less... squishy (ie *drop entire nuke during a 3v3 and then the rest of their team comes running out to take me down*)... preferably in item builds.

Killtr0city

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicSothe View Post
so i love playing malzahar. hes a effing beast. either i midlane and eff everything over for the opponent or i bot and get kills/assist for first blood.
unfortunately im not as good at last hitting. yea ill get them, but not as fast as others. and so my item build is always a bit behind. near end game its not a problem wen i get avg 600ap+ enuf Mpen to take down anyone from full hp.
my problem is that during midgame wen i hav substandard or even standard items im forced to lane and harass w my Q n E while waiting for my ult to recharge. this seems like a uber amount of time to waste.
should i be doing anything other than slinging my Q/E at champs during ult CD?

and i could use some advice to making him less... squishy (ie *drop entire nuke during a 3v3 and then the rest of their team comes running out to take me down*)... preferably in item builds.
Imo mlz is the best creep farmer in the game, once you have maelific visions leveled up twice you just put it on a creep, auto attack once or twice then it kills the creep and bounces on to the next one. Use his Q to harass and only put vision on a champ if its a team fight or if yu are going for a kill

tumultuoustempus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

I'm not very clear on what you're asking. You want to know what to do when you're ult is on CD and you can't gank during laning phase? Last hit.... That's all there is to it. I don't care if you're bad at it - get good. You will never get better if you don't try. It only takes about 2 waves of minions to get as much gold as you would for a champion kill, and it's guaranteed.

DemonicSothe

05-21-2011

well there was two aprts

1) im just throwing my Q and E around while waiting for my ult to cd, should i be doing anything else?

2) item builds for un-squishy/less squishy malzahar

Prometheius

05-21-2011

Game is about FARMING and PUSHING.

Seriously, if you can't score a kill, it means you're taking down a turret or farming up like a boss. Kills are extras to make the game easier. It doesn't matter if the games 40-0 in your favor, if they take out your freaking nexus, you lose.

DemonicSothe

05-21-2011

woah chill. jeez. ive had games where i went 19/3/6 or somthing like that. i just wanted to kno if theres anything i can do to improve, or should i just play him routinely

Slurp the Dlurp

Master Recruiter

05-21-2011

what i do while my ult is on cd is farm with q/e and if someone tries to attack me ill throw my aoe down and let em stand in it and then they realize they are taking crazy damage and run away like a nub then i go back to farming