Champion Sneak Peek: Shen, the Eye of Twilight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan View Post
Honestly riot i know that different people work on different things, but come on stop with the dam new champs every week and lets get some new maps, draft mode, ranked games, etc.. in the picture. Are the people that do all these things really that slow compared to character designers. O and btw i think you guys should think about hiring some of the people that play the game and maker their own skins over the ones you currently have designing them. Every single skin that has been released by riot looks so bad compared to the ones others make.
You answered your own complaint. Thank you for your whining.

geert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-22-2010

when he comes out ? and how much he's conna cost? i want to buy udyr but maybe i wait for shen if it is this week

Forged in blood

03-22-2010

i dont like this gu, there is no many ninjas in LoL atm and i think we need more mage base ppl

Torinux

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by geert View Post
when he comes out ? and how much he's conna cost? i want to buy udyr but maybe i wait for shen if it is this week
According to what a Video Games blog posted a few days ago as an "exclusive" preview, he will be available this Wed 24th.

Chungwee

Recruiter

03-22-2010

Considering I'm Asian, I find this freakin awesome! I LOVE ITTT!!! =DDDD Makes me feel all warm inside just seeing this lol.
And ninja with tank/dps abilities. not very ninjalike rofl. but i still love it.

Ruibarian

03-22-2010

When you introduce him, will you announce it or just... Ninja it in like Poppy's nerf..?

A Small Buttocks

08-22-2011

Oh my god, want

Zik

02-26-2012

whens he coming out