[Shaco Guide] out of the box build, and how i play shaco!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psymantis

03-17-2010

I've played a lot of games as Shaco with various builds. I just have to say, that I tried your build and went 15-1-9 (They quit before I could really get started) :P

Nice guide, A+ would buy again.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psymantis View Post
I've played a lot of games as Shaco with various builds. I just have to say, that I tried your build and went 15-1-9 (They quit before I could really get started) :P

Nice guide, A+ would buy again.

thank you friend!!!

and i just got out of a game and did way better then the enemy typical DPS shaco =p

roninsm

03-17-2010

Fail. Just fail.

Slithy

03-17-2010

I usually go for Philosopher stone and only 1 of heart of gold early game. Usually end up with 18--2 or something... I think the extra hp and armor from 3 heart of gold is a bit too much but I'll try your build. Do you usually get a kill by yourself? I would agree that you need 3 heart of gold if you wanna get a kill since the early game by yourself. But I tend to work with my teammate most of the time during early game, cuz no one lemme solo mid.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slithy View Post
I usually go for Philosopher stone and only 1 of heart of gold early game. Usually end up with 18--2 or something... I think the extra hp and armor from 3 heart of gold is a bit too much but I'll try your build. Do you usually get a kill by yourself? I would agree that you need 3 heart of gold if you wanna get a kill since the early game by yourself. But I tend to work with my teammate most of the time during early game, cuz no one lemme solo mid.

yes, i usually get kills by my self, specially against other physical dps champs. as i said, the damage difference is not that much by the time i have 3 heart of gold and berserker greaves, compared to a standard dps build.

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

03-18-2010

bump!

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

03-22-2010

bump for opinions...

The Tyrant

Adjudicator

03-26-2010

bump one last time for me thinking i finally finished it.