Team Composition.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jpeg

09-01-2009

Taric, Sivir, Judicator, jax, ryze

team OP ftw

mAdaL

09-02-2009

I think it's a little early to talk about team combinations. The level of playing will grow a lot in 2-3 mounts and i think casters like Annie, Ryze or Veigar will be used a lot combined with disablers mass ultimates and maybe 1-2 carries. If Annie for example farms solo mid and gets early lvl 6 she will really gang painfully. I believe a winning lineup in first serious games will come to something like: Annie, Ryze, Jax, Fiddlesticks, Amumu... Some similar kind of heroes may be included.. I'm just saying that most of mentioned lineups are simply picks of "stronger" heroes.. at first these picks will really own, but then teamplay will come in to place, wards... gangs.. and many different things

Atmosfear

09-02-2009

Pretty sure the best lineup possible is a team full of stunners and snares.

Ashe, Sion, Kayle, Jax, Taric

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmecssRaege View Post
haha the though alone of:

curse of sad mummy > absolute zero+crowstorm +wall behind / karthus ulti.... is kind of very appealing xD
And of course if anyone lives, Karthus will just finish them off with his ult. LOL

zYn

09-03-2009

Jax, Taric, Anivia, Rammus, Lich

Lovecore

09-04-2009

I'm a fan of Ashe, Taric, Nunu then fill the rest in from here.

Maybe Ashe Taric Nunu Lich Sivir?

Vindico Atrum

09-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecore View Post
I'm a fan of Ashe, Taric, Nunu then fill the rest in from here.

Maybe Ashe Taric Nunu Lich Sivir?
#

Sounds about as good as its gonna get atm. Lanes would probably be Sivir/Ashe, Lich, Nunu/Taric. Sivir and ashe have insane pushing power, Lich can dominate a lane without a partnet, and nunu/taric have perma slow and a stun on top.

Jpeg

09-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
#

Sounds about as good as its gonna get atm. Lanes would probably be Sivir/Ashe, Lich, Nunu/Taric. Sivir and ashe have insane pushing power, Lich can dominate a lane without a partnet, and nunu/taric have perma slow and a stun on top.
sivir/ashe is probably the worst possible lane i can think of. ashe needs to farm well to be affective, and sivir is a natorious gold stealer.

with this lineup you have 3 guys (sivir, ashe and lich) that can solo easily. and you have 1 that can jungle well.

i would suggest having lich and ashe solo. sivir/taric lane and nunu jungle. this should be modified based on skill level of each person playing each champion. having taric go with the least skilled player. and if taric takes teleport he can adjust his lane if someone has a bad matchup.

Veridic Rage

09-04-2009

Jax, Yi, Taric, Zilean, Jungling warwick.

Jax with taric, yi and zilean solo- warwick jungles

Jax and taric harass/lane push like pros- yi goes meditate/e to begin with and just farms exp, zilean maxs cooldown refresher and speed/snare playing defensive.

At 6 warwick comes out to play- with a dragon down, extra solo lane- and an extra 8% exp you should be ahead in levels. Warwick ganks- the rest still farm- by 8-10 taric goes with yi to boom towers, jax goes with zilean and warwick to destroy kids.

Unless you are playing a good counter team- your mid/end game is win.

The Swedish Chef

09-04-2009

This topic needs more Anivia =/

I've found teams I'm on to usually have 2 DPS, 2 Casters and 1 Tank. Lineups looks like this

Nunu/Lich/Anivia/Twitch/Rammus

Ashe/Warwick/Anivia/Veigar/Jax