The Tribunal Pre-Release

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Graggy Nice

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioteVIII View Post
I dont think i understand your point here. Are you actually suggesting that as long as someone plays well, they should be pardoned for their horrid behavior? Yes, there is an option to squelch people, but the LoL EULA actually states, pretty specifically, that profane language and/or other types of player harrassment are bannable offenses. Also, having a better score than someone in a game does not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, give you the right to "rage on them." If you think it does, then you're part of the problem, and the tribunal will take care of you shortly.

That being said, I would not want to be in a team with the nicest people ever who cant get a kill and keep dying....but constantly being on a team of elitests who think that they can accurately judge my skill by the course of a single game, and use that judgement as a basis to insult my race, sexual orientation, and family, would pretty quickly make me quit the game permanently.

Only INTENTIONAL DISRUPTION OF GAMEPLAY is punishable. it is your responsibility during judgement to determine if a person's score is the result of them having a bad game, or whether they intentionally fed the other team. the only way to do that, even if the person is 0/15, is to read the chat logs.

By the way, the word "noob" is just as bad as any racism or other profane language.It should be a bannable offense too.
Ok I can certainly concede that k/d ratio isn't everything. I most definitely do NOT report people who give it the old college try, however I simply cannot let go of the fact that the game is about gameplay and not about making huggable tea time friends and we are trying to get rid of people who ruin game play, not sourpuss fred who plays well but gripes. Notice I said in my post that racial slurs and such are clearly horrific, but I am talking about people who are griping based on others gameplay, which let's be serious is a clearly observable phenomenon. But sir, most of all I am horrified at your notion that "noob" is a bad word. I know you said that out of noobishness but noobly I say to you I believe that noobody will agree that noob should be a bannable offense.

Tibberz

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogane View Post
I'm now scared of what I did when I first started playing O.o
yeah riot, please tell me these dont involve rlly old cases of reports D:

cycoconutz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

ive heard of some sort of IP reward for tribuning. is this true?

Ysterath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

It got stuck on one report where I can see chat log and summoner name but not items, K/D/A or any statistics when I tried to skip the record....

Every time I try to skip it stays on this record.

George94

06-02-2011

After reviewing a report I feel this new Tribunal system is going to work really well. But sadly I can only review 1 to 2 reports because i sort of get abit tired, maybe because i spend like 15 mins on 1 report... I like to completely know what kind of person they are before punishment.

There is just one thing I would like added. There should be a date and time on when each game was played aswell as how long into the game they left, right now i got to guess from when they stop typing. The date and time on each game will help me greatly. If the reports on the player were all made on same day and I see they are pretty good in other games I would probably think they just having a bad day or something like that.

Enoy

06-24-2011

Very very cool. I have alot of forum time while at work .... and frankly most of the QQ threads get old after a couple of hours.

I want to Help LOL !!!!

Did I read correctly that you MUST be level 30 to do so ? I'm currently 25 and will be power gaming this week while the kids are away. but I would love to be able to contribute ( and the IP will be awesome too ) while here at work.

There was a guy last night that I ended up in two games in a row with. His comments were to the point that I logged out for 20 minutes to make sure I didn't land in the same game.

DoN Hydra

06-28-2011

plz put this guy in tribunal he trolls people and loses the game for them. he afks before when some ones about to win and he goes plays with hes other accounts. hes name is trollmale.

Odbarc

07-01-2011

Urgh, I found someone I've reported twice before. Acting his usual self.

When do I get my 'rewards'?

xxxemrakulxxx

11-27-2011

All i get is please enter the correct captcha in the tribunal and can not punish them or skip them or say they do not deserve to be punished at all someone fix this plz

xxxemrakulxxx

11-27-2011

Fix the tribunal fast plz