New Free Champion Rotation (Season One: Week 45)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

05-18-2011

Uh, MF and Sivir yet again? They've both been available three times in the last 5 weeks. TF and Urgot have been available once the entire year so far. Please reconsider your system so that the same champ can't be free more than once a month.

Also, where the hell is Shaco? It's been almost half a year now since he was free.

Yousosmart

05-18-2011

Looks like I'll be seeing lots of Ninja Rammus this week.

Still no Champion Sneak Peek, though? Hmm...

KobatoDobato

05-18-2011

MF Again? She was free the week before last. And so was Sivir if I remember correctly. I feel like it's the same champions over and over again. u.u

CaptainPl4n8

05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Turtles View Post
Can we stop the Heimer free weeks? He doesn't count as an ap carry anymore. He's a waste of a free champion slot.
Dude shut the **** up. He is one of the hardest carries in the game, due to his pushing power.

I'm kind of glad people underestimate his power, because in each of the ranked games I've done with him, I've just walked through mid. Nobody gave a ****, and I won my games at about 15 minutes in.

Heimer is a monster and you're just bad.

This is FUBAR

05-18-2011

Been waiting for a free blitzcrank week for quite some time...

Sarcon

05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Turtles View Post
Can we stop the Heimer free weeks? He doesn't count as an ap carry anymore. He's a waste of a free champion slot.
QFT. By End game, people can just disregard his turrets or take em down with one or two hits, so they're a joke.

AdmiralAardvark

05-18-2011

I hate when all my favorite champs are free. Rammus is banned in 50ish % of ranked games, but on free weeks hes always banned

And there will be a million Veigars who cant land their stuns for **** and dont get any survivability whatsoever.

Deathsing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

No Vayne?

P S Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-18-2011

Alistar, Janna, Xin... knockups :P

Deathsing

05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by P S Y View Post
Alistar, Janna, Xin... knockups :P
Don't forget Jarvan.