A New Video Guide to NuNu! "LINK INSIDE"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikeDiggity

05-18-2011

Hey I am MikeDiggity, I will be putting out some players Guides for the 450 Heroes, and then work my way up. I'll show you Builds, Play Styles, Tricks with Summener Spells, and show you their Roles in this Teem game League of Legends.

Subscribe and keep up with me as I do a professional guide to the Champions Riot hasnít.

Search on you tube for "A Guide To NuNu, by MikeDiggity" or use the Link Below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGet6GanaXM

Alyzar

05-18-2011

I <3 your voice.

Hefty Sak

05-18-2011

I play a ton of Nunu.

Your item builds are a little weird for Nunu IMO.

Lane Nunu seems like a waste to me as well.

But the basics are there, I suppose.

Chaplain Cassius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

"foresting"

xStrongLikeBullx

05-18-2011

i like this but im having trouble finding the sun fire clock you say to buy at 6:40

j/k nice guide

i had a great game once as anivia with a vlad and nunu where vlad ulted, nunu ulted, and i walled them so they had to run further around to get out of the ult. ahh synergy

ErgonomicAxe

05-18-2011

Yeah laning nunu seems pretty poor. Nobody I've seen at decent elo plays him without smite.

MikeDiggity

05-20-2011

First Let me make a few things Clear, 15 minutes goes by real Quick in a guide, my first NuNu video was 21 minutes long, meaning I didnít have Room for Jungle NuNu. Second Let me hit you with some Reasoning that has not sunk in. wouldnít you say most people who play NuNu usually Jungle with him? If that assumption is correct then that would mean most NuNus who lane would be new to NuNu. People who are typically new to NuNu arenít exactly going to be impressive their first game. If we are in agreement with everything thus far, then isnít it a bit of a Poor assumption you have made that Laneing NuNu is bad? your assumption is based off people having their first experience with NuNu, they are also probably new to the game. What if you want to play NuNu, and lane with your friend who your chatting with on skyp. Third What dues Smite bring to a teem fight? To answer a possible rebuttal Teleport takes you to teem fights, and saves towers from being destroyed early game, that is if you use it rite, most people just forget to use it and then it is a waist. Donít go giving an off tank support hero a bad rap because you think his only usefulness is Jungleing. I donít care to hear from those who only play pure Damage heros and donít appreciate what Tanks and support heroes do for them. Go ahead play karthus, I can bang my head on my key board to and get Tons of kills. But whereís the Challenge in that! I am mean seriously people play so often play the heroes who are powers already and think theyíre the ****. Heads UP youíre the **** when you Carry for your teem with Attack damage Jana. Some of you might be thinking Thatís Crazzy Sauce attack damage Jana? It works not rally well but it works, put down your Katarinaís, your karthus, your Yi, your Xin, your akali, your mordekaiser, and pick up a hero who isnít already a little Broken to begin with, Mix things up, as if to say, Ya I am doing this and still kicking your ass. Then you can call yourself a bad ass of LOL

Grirum

05-20-2011

If you are going to get teleport I suggest counter jungling with it at lvl 1-4. Toss a ward at their blue (Boots ward and pots), telle in and consume their blue for the kill (I usually run with consume and smite). Slow and Blood boil away for massive luls and ruining the opponent jungle.

MikeDiggity

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grirum View Post
If you are going to get teleport I suggest counter jungling with it at lvl 1-4. Toss a ward at their blue (Boots ward and pots), telle in and consume their blue for the kill (I usually run with consume and smite). Slow and Blood boil away for massive luls and ruining the opponent jungle.
don't sound bad if jungle is what you want to do with NuNu, i am not agents Jungle NuNu at the least. hes an amazing Jungle, hes not bad in lane ether. i don't Recommend this for people who are new to LOL. his jungle ganking is a little advanced, master the laneing before you start fancy stuff. Crawl before walk, walk before run.