AP/AS Teemo Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sushiman777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbmin97 View Post
yeah you make a good point about the gunblade......im considering trying to get it earlier in the list since that's some nice damage.....and the lifesteal spellvamp. and the slow every....what is it? 60 seconds?
I'm thinking about the rageblade instead of sword of the divine....it was in my original build actually, but i decided to experiment with higher attack speed for some reason and I liked the sword which seemed to work quite well......but now that you mention the lack of damage.....i mite try it again......
If you get hextech earlier, you might not need to change your build. The main problem I saw was that you huge damage/lifesteal/spellvamp item was last which means that before you get this all you had was a high (but not very effective) AS.

Jlutin

05-19-2011

If you take VS as a starting item, you cannot be aggressive. Once you are below quarter health a good/smart E will zone you out and make it nearly impossible to steal your health back up. About your only option is to jungle and hope you don't get caught while you are weak.

bulbmin97

05-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushiman777 View Post
If you get hextech earlier, you might not need to change your build. The main problem I saw was that you huge damage/lifesteal/spellvamp item was last which means that before you get this all you had was a high (but not very effective) AS.
This is true......okay, so taking that into account (except for the part about not needing to change my build XD), I have changed the build a bit now. It's now more hybrid like to accomodate the hextech gunblade which, as someone stated, is a hybrid item.....

1. start off with regrowth pendant and hp pot. I found this in an ap teemo guide someone suggested and it has worked miraculously for me, assuming I can always go mid. I can quite literally dominate mid, farming and even getting a kill or to all the way up till lvl 9 or 10 at which point I can recall with at least 3,000 gold.
2. I build the regrowth pendant into a philosophers stone.
3. I grab boots of speed.
4. Next comes malady. After buying the malady, I've exhausted most of my money from farming mid. I can usually get the amplifying tome and sometimes the hextech revolver in the same stop as all previous items, thus building up to the gunblade.
5. Then, I get the gunblade.
6. After this, beserkers greaves/boots of mobility.
7. Then comes sword of the divine.
8. Next I get rageblade. More AD and AP and a little atk spd all helping the spellvamp/lifesteal of hextech gunblade.
9. Finally, I sell my philospher's stone and get Frozen Mallet.

As far as runes go, I'm not level thirty yet, but I do have acess to tier three runes so I go 50-50 armor pen and spell pen, and 2 greater quintessences of fortitude. I'm not very good at selecting runes typically (as I just now bought most of them. I thought it'd be a waste to waste a crapload of money on runes before I had access to tier 3)
So if anyone has any ideas on runes that I should use, please let me know!

TooStronkadonk

05-19-2011

hybrid teemo is awful.

Sushiman777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbmin97 View Post
This is true......okay, so taking that into account (except for the part about not needing to change my build XD), I have changed the build a bit now. It's now more hybrid like to accomodate the hextech gunblade which, as someone stated, is a hybrid item.....

1. start off with regrowth pendant and hp pot. I found this in an ap teemo guide someone suggested and it has worked miraculously for me, assuming I can always go mid. I can quite literally dominate mid, farming and even getting a kill or to all the way up till lvl 9 or 10 at which point I can recall with at least 3,000 gold.
2. I build the regrowth pendant into a philosophers stone.
3. I grab boots of speed.
4. Next comes malady. After buying the malady, I've exhausted most of my money from farming mid. I can usually get the amplifying tome and sometimes the hextech revolver in the same stop as all previous items, thus building up to the gunblade.
5. Then, I get the gunblade.
6. After this, beserkers greaves/boots of mobility.
7. Then comes sword of the divine.
8. Next I get rageblade. More AD and AP and a little atk spd all helping the spellvamp/lifesteal of hextech gunblade.
9. Finally, I sell my philospher's stone and get Frozen Mallet.

As far as runes go, I'm not level thirty yet, but I do have acess to tier three runes so I go 50-50 armor pen and spell pen, and 2 greater quintessences of fortitude. I'm not very good at selecting runes typically (as I just now bought most of them. I thought it'd be a waste to waste a crapload of money on runes before I had access to tier 3)
So if anyone has any ideas on runes that I should use, please let me know!
Now I have a different suggestion. Since your survivability item is last, you will he a squishy target until you have at least part of it. Once you start taking a lot of damage you might want to buy the phage or giant belt to go into frozen mallet to make you a little harder to kill. You don't have to get the whole thing, just a piece of the mallet to boost your HP a bit.

iLullaby

05-20-2011

nashors i dont see as being really that good on him tbh. it just seems way to expensive and doewsnt give you a **** ton of punch considering you can get a gunblade for about the same cost. honestly the hybrid build rain man has come up with and various off builds of it are really one of the few ways that teemo can REALLY work. other builds tend to be unbalanced.