sheen/tri-force base damage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mana montana

05-17-2011

does this mean it uses your characters base damage without any runes/masteries/items? or does item damage count as base damage?

Kalshazzak

05-17-2011

Base damage used by sheen/TF is your champs unmodified damage.

Lorifel

05-18-2011

For example, damage from Sion's "E" doesn't count as base damage for Sheen or Triforce proc last time I've checked it.

Castiele

05-18-2011

So I've always wondered about the unmodified also. So does that mean like if I have a bloodthirster, does it add the 60 damage from that to the burst? What about the additional 40 damage from the stacks?

GloryBox

05-18-2011

Base damage is straightforward- BASE.not modified, total or additional or any other word....BASE. their starting damage.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

It's really not that complicated. Base damage means exactly that: unmodified base damage. If your champion has 110 base damage and is carrying a maxxed Bloodthirster for a total AD of 210, the proc of Sheen/TF will only calculate based on your base 110.

malphismia

05-18-2011

Base damage is your champion's natural attack damage at level 1, plus the attack damage you gain each level. No items/masteries/runes/AD from spells.

DSpyder

05-18-2011

Yes item + dmg increase your base dmg as far as sheen/triforce takes into account. Ability steriod increases are not counted as "base" damage

emesde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

To see your base damage, hover over the AD stat on your stats box. The first (blue?) number in the x + y is your base damage. This is the damage used by Sheen.

IS19c4ee97dafe2b

05-18-2011

I've heard some people claim that Atmas adds to your base damage and gets processed by sheen/TF. Is this true?