So i hit 6300 IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

And i want to know, is lee sin worth the IP? Please note i'm not super high ELO, i'm actually in super low ELO, so how "weak" or "strong" a champ is doesn't affect anything.
My other options are ( in order )
- Blitz
- vayne
- Swain
- Ez
and the rest are meh to me.
Any thoughts? thanks in advance for the help

Finnigan

05-17-2011

Ezreal is one of my favorite characters, definitely recommended. Blitz is also really fun too, but very reliant on your team and yourself. You have to be able to make the pulls, but your team also has to be somewhat competent and able to work with you to coordinate some nice pulls for kills.

Lizto

05-17-2011

Lee sin is good, if you know how to play him, most dont, but hes pretty good if youre one of them. If I were you Id buy blitz or vayne really, ezreal is alot of fun too but hes a subpar carry compared to vayne/corki/ashe

Brutallius42

05-17-2011

Swain if you want a great AP carry that can carry games easily with good damage and self heals. Just sayin'.

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-17-2011

Meh I don't think Lee Sin is very satisfying to play...

selenvar

05-17-2011

vayne.. "OP" right now because bads exist.

but lee sin is solid if you can play him.

Bhargo

05-17-2011

Lee Sin is good, but hard to play correctly. As in maybe one in every 30 or so you see will play him well. The rest failboat all over and dragon kick enemy carries to safety.

I'd say Swain, because he is awesome, and not enough people know it.

a4mad

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnigan View Post
Ezreal is one of my favorite characters, definitely recommended. Blitz is also really fun too, but very reliant on your team and yourself. You have to be able to make the pulls, but your team also has to be somewhat competent and able to work with you to coordinate some nice pulls for kills.
You see the problem is in low ELO is your team isn't competent. I've been raged at for pulling ashe/trist/ez into our team during blitz free week.

The Pixie

05-17-2011

Ez is the most fun, also the one I do better with, so the strongest too in my opinion.

PaulTheOracle

05-17-2011

Swain is really fun. The only problem with him is he is countered really easily with ignite. Blitz is also good if you like skillshots.