Can't open LoL client

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buddhakush

05-18-2011

BUMP

still trying to get this fixed, reinstalled 3 times so far.

moogedii

05-18-2011

I am having the SAME issue as well, reinstalled 2 times, thought it may have been related to AVG Anti-virus so I uninstalled that and I am still having this issue.

I DID have a system restore a couple days earlier due to an unrelated issue, and it stopped working after that, which leads me to think that is the culprit. Any help would be appreciated, I am going to continue to bump until a solution is found

Edit: just to clarify, my issue is that I click on the shortcut, the logo pops up, and it disspears and nothing happens

Alx Ockham

05-18-2011

Im getting a screen with server status undefined D:

Enohp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

Ok, I am having the same exact issue and I seem to be in the same exact boat as everyone else.

-I did a complete system restore on my desktop.
-I already have the client on my laptop and its worked fine for months and I wanted to put it on my desktop
-Installed once, click icon, logo appears, then nothing.
-Uninstall, reinstall, same thing, nothing.
-Come here, see people with same problem.

How can we fix this. Apparently this is a problem.

moogedii

05-19-2011

Yup, I had this issue with system restores and patching other games too, but I am glad that this is a problem that other people are experiencing as well (not just me) and we know the cause of it (system restore apparently). I had this problem with WoW patching, after I did a system restore there was an error that was something like:

"expected size: 12345 actual size:123456" or something like that, either way I got an admin post on it quickly and all I had to do was uninstall and reinstall the recent patches (not the entire game). Not sure if this is of any help or not...

moogedii

05-19-2011

BUMPERz

Brütality

05-19-2011

BUMP

*I have the exact same problem*
I did however notice on the kernal warnings... it says Cider not running "Not on a mac"
Could this have to do with something in the newest launcher?

I have submitted my logs to the help server and its been a week, no answer.
I have updated ALL non game components to my computer (and double checked them with the support website*
I have reinstalled after wiping of any LOL related folders/files/.exes
I have tried downloading pando independently and reinstalling LOL
still same hits.

The lack of any responses about this problem and simply redirecting us to the "help faqs" does not solve this problem and its kinda irritating. I post on forums as a last resort, not a first quick fix. Address the problem riot, help us out, don't just sweep it under the rug by putting one post in saying "try reinstalling and if not follow directions on how to reinstall on this page!" Chances are most of us did that the first three times, then checked the rest of the tips and guides, then submitted our logs and emails via your help server, and are still waiting a week later for your reply...

moogedii

05-19-2011

Bump again, Keep bumping until hopefully we get a response! More and more people have the same *Exact* problem

iDoooonKnoooow

05-19-2011

same here i open the league launcher and the logo pops up then freezes its been like this for easily 4 weeks for me now

buddhakush

05-19-2011

Bump

1234567 ... 11