AP Singed item build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchwarzLupus

05-17-2011

Hey everyone, i main Singed and build him as a tank. In the last couple games I've played on Singed people have suggested that i play an AP Singed for a variety of reasons both valid and completely ridiculous. My interest has been peaked but the trouble is I'm not finding to many recent guides on playing AP Singed so if i could get an item build from someone it would be greatly appreciated.

Lupus

Hqwxuz

05-17-2011

go check out condon's urine guided rocket it is still completely viable and hilarious... in a nut shell its what i use

NeoLeeroy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Depending on the game, opponents, and how well your doing:

Whatever boots->Rod of Ages->Rylias->Abyssal->Hourglass->Whatever, you'll never get this far.

Pvster

05-17-2011

ap/mr is a great build for singed. you maximize the use of fling/poison via their damage. rush RoA along with a set of boots. ALWAYS have something that will reduce snares, stuns, slows, etc. ALWAYS. singed is useless if he cannot move/run around to spread the poison and position himself for the next fling.

after getting RoA, if you need survival, go for abbysal sceptar, if you're doing alright or need major cc, do ryali's next. no matter what, ryali's should be a part of your core build, the slow with poison is epic for when you're chasing or fleeing. people seem to have this funny habit of chasing singed while poison is dispersed, this is to your advantage!

build situational items in response to the enemy team after that. sometimes guardian angel is brillant if your team relies on you to start the fight, the enemy team will focus you because you pose a major threat with poison/slow/fling, only for them to be spent when you revive again. if you want a major ap increase, go for death cap. if you want more ap but need to remain defensive, hourglass is excellent as well.

no matter what you do, be unpredictable as singed, have movespeed quints (this is a must), and always be moving around.

Larson McMurphy

05-17-2011

Just stack RoA.

Arbitrarity

05-17-2011

RoA + Rylai's is the core of AP singed. After that, Abyssal is nice, and Hourglass is optional.

Essentially, you play regular tanky singed, but you deal a LOT of damage, at the cost of some survivability. Rylai's is great on singed anyways, since poison slow makes you nearly impossible to chase or escape from.