[Items] LoL Best Buys for patch v1.0.0.79

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Encomium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

This is great data. The main problem I see, however, is that you have absolute values and not relative values. You should really sort by percentage gain, or at least include it

AutoSponge

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encomium View Post
This is great data. The main problem I see, however, is that you have absolute values and not relative values. You should really sort by percentage gain, or at least include it
Great idea. Added it to post.

Encomium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoSponge View Post
Great idea. Added it to post.

Awesome, your second table is very interesting as well. This shows just how great Doran's Ring/Shield is. This will definitely affect which items I buy in game.

Also, this really shows how underwhelming a fully stacked Leviathan is. 1.66 coefficient whereas SotO and Mejai's top the chart -.- I guess the bonus ability at 20 is still better than the other two but that's kinda hard to evaluate in terms of gold

AutoSponge

03-17-2010

Quote:
Awesome, your second table is very interesting as well. This shows just how great Doran's Ring/Shield is. This will definitely affect which items I buy in game.

Also, this really shows how underwhelming a fully stacked Leviathan is. 1.66 coefficient whereas SotO and Mejai's top the chart -.- I guess the bonus ability at 20 is still better than the other two but that's kinda hard to evaluate in terms of gold
Actually, I think I can account for that with 18 MR and 18 armor as the bonus. I'll update the list.

HolyAvatar

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoSponge View Post
Executioner's Calling doesn't scale or anything. Aside from it's active, it values 58 over actual price (only slightly more value than just buying those stats on base items).
Sorry I meant Infinity Edge

Ennbeard

03-17-2010

Quote:
With Dorans you have to remember that they don't build into anything. if you can start with like, a crystal + pots that's usually great.

wildfire393

03-17-2010

One thing that I think is skewing your numbers on Bloodrazor is that you are treating the Magic damage that it deals as equivalent to Physical damage. This is not the case, as it does not get buffed by Crit Chance, Crit damage, or Armor Penetration, so it really isn't worth as much per point of damage.

SatanSOF2

03-17-2010

hey guys what about a malady? it gives you 50% attack speed (which is the second highest that i have seen) and 15% life steal (which i also think its a second highest)? you think it would be a good buy for a attack speed item under 2k???

wildfire393

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanSOF2 View Post
hey guys what about a malady? it gives you 50% attack speed (which is the second highest that i have seen) and 15% life steal (which i also think its a second highest)? you think it would be a good buy for a attack speed item under 2k???
15% lifesteal is actually the lowest value of any complete Lifesteal item. Stark's gives 25%, Bloodthirster gives between 15%-25% depending on how stacked it is, and Executioner's Calling gives 18%.

Also Last Whisper costs just under 2K and gives better DPS in almost every situation and scales very well with any and all damage you have as well as with the enemy's armor. The lack of lifesteal is made up by the fact that you can then get a better lifesteal item like Bloodthirster or simply having a Sivir on your team packing a Stark's.

SatanSOF2

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
15% lifesteal is actually the lowest value of any complete Lifesteal item. Stark's gives 25%, Bloodthirster gives between 15%-25% depending on how stacked it is, and Executioner's Calling gives 18%.

Also Last Whisper costs just under 2K and gives better DPS in almost every situation and scales very well with any and all damage you have as well as with the enemy's armor. The lack of lifesteal is made up by the fact that you can then get a better lifesteal item like Bloodthirster or simply having a Sivir on your team packing a Stark's.

bloodthirster is still 15% aswell, and i can understand last whisper is better for DPS, but is what im wondering is malady is good for a farmer for low level who need attack speed + life steal (like ashe for frost arrow)