Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion opinion: Shen, Akali, and Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YouDieMeDie

05-17-2011

New forum member, i would like to know which is the your favorite champion, and why. Also would i would like to know which is the funnest, and strongest as well. Thank you for all replies.

Guy

Recruiter

05-17-2011

Shen es #1 tank. Akali and Shaco no es #1.

Mattrellen

05-17-2011

I am saving for either Shen or Trundle right now (going to have to take trundle for a test drive first to take him, though).

Shen is amazingly fun to play. Nothing beats going 6/1/13 as the tank and seeing your team lead kills in 21-5. Shen does that.

Turn a sure death for an ally into a double kill. Shen does that.

Taunt all their casters at once. Shen does that.

Heal the whole team at once in team fights. Shen does that.

Faceroll baron at the lowest level you've seen. Shen does that.

Shen does about everything well, if he gets a health boost, since his health is a bit low for a tank, and his attack is a bit lacking, but due to his passive, health boosts fix both of those problems at once.

RunImArab

05-17-2011

Akali is by far one of the funnest in the game, the reason i love to play her so much is because of her ultimate. It is pretty much a normal skill and if chases champpions. Akali is one of the best anti-carries and is awesome at 1 v 1, if u want to have a great time in LoL then get Akali

El Hebrew Hammer

05-17-2011

Every player should own Shen. Period.

JayAce

05-17-2011

Yea, Shen is a great champion, but if you go into solo q, hes is usually banned.

Just saying.