Veigar: The Little Yordle that Could!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...at-could.xhtml

Hey guys, I made a veigar guide cause I wasn't "exactly" happy with what I saw in other guides, or what I saw other players doing ;p.

My main core is a little unorthodox, but I really do like the early and mid game benefits that the health provides. There is an optional secondary core that most players will probably use.

I wanted to focus on the use of his stun as well as an open-ended mid game.

Also, I really think AA staff is a waste on him, i've argued about it alot and its just honestly a difference in philosophy between myself and the players that decide to use it on him. If you really are fond of it, i'd probably say this guide isn't for you, but i'd still say you should give it a shot!

If you decide to give it a read, thanks for the support, and I hope you enjoy it!

Cardulus

05-17-2011

AA is debatable, but I cant understand how people play veigar without deathfires.

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardulus View Post
AA is debatable, but I cant understand how people play veigar without deathfires.
Just preference I guess. I have it in there. I just use it situationally.

Francoskiyo

05-19-2011

deathfires is the start of my combo, i mean deathfire was meant for vivi, whom keeps increasing in ap as the game goes on. an extra 3.5% per 100 ap? Once you have your mid game items you should have at least 500 ap, thats 47.5% of current hp, whack-a-mole, thats amazing for your burst especially vs tanks which just about every team has.