Ryze Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fizbania

05-17-2011

Whar do y'all think of this build on Ryze

Archangel
merc/sorc boots
Manamune
RoA
Frozen Heart
Banshee/
Void Staff

Xenarcher

05-17-2011

Archangel and RoA are both always good buys on Ryze. I'd consider them core, along with Sorceror's Boots. (you seem to have forgotten boots in your build, BTW)

Frozen Heart is usually a decent buy too, particularly if they have a good amount of AD. A good alternative is Zhonya's Hourglass.

Banshee's is situational -- good if they have CC, but if they don't, I'd prefer something else, like an Abyssal Scepter.

Void Staff is good if they're packing a lot of MR, or simply as a late game item. I wouldn't get it particularly early though.

Manamune makes little sense on Ryze -- he's not an auto-attacker. Get a Rabadon's late game if you don't know what else to get.

Zgrill

05-17-2011

I would say no manamune... as Xenarcher said you forgot boots. Go for the sorcerer boots as the spell pen is incredibly helpful. I like the void staff a lot of people forget that but that is like a last item. Usually even in 5v5's I don't have time, unless I am incredibly fed, to finish my build. Other than that this build is solid. Actually the build I use. Remember to go tear boots RoA and then frozen heart of veil depending on need. The RoA is especially helpful if you can build it before 18 min which is usually when I get it because of the buff it just got.

Fizbania

05-17-2011

Well my thought behind the manumune is the increase in the mana pool and the little auto attacks between casts can be somewhat helpful. Even maybe with a sheen can probably get up to 300 dmg per auto attack. Would you recommend to get RoA before the archanagel? and yes of course the boots silly of me haha.

Nightdancer ND

05-17-2011

You don't even have boots!

The first five items are a must have (in no order).
The last is up to your taste.

Mercury Treads
Archangel Staff (I would recommend to upgrate it last)
RoA
Frozen Heart
Banshee

last item:
Rylais (more HP and all spells slowing)
Void Staff (good, if they have a lot MR)
second RoA (imho too late to get the Rod full in time)

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2011

Above poster is right on the money, see this Ryze Guide for more info.